tuscl

Cultivating A A.T.F.

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Over the past years I have spent soo much money on dances and had gotten such little ass in return.expect for my ATF....once I had cultivated our relationship my sex life boomed and it was and still is amazing ! I thank the best way to club and the most affordable over time is the A.T.F !

10 comments

• Alucard
    12 years ago
    I agree Juice, I'm glad thing are good for you.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Been there. Done that. But variety is the spice of life.
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    I agree with Shadow
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    Ditto! An ATF is like having a girlfriend but w/o the GF benefits.

• Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    Why go to the SC to be with “one” woman – most guys go to the SC to be with something other than their one woman.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    I go for one lady and I do the chase the others.....I'm just saying the ATF is always the best !
  • StallOut
    12 years ago
    Most fun is to flash 100's at the door, word gets out fast. Then just let them flow to you, pick your fancy for the moment and go have fun.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    IME, flashing cash to the doorman, bartender or DJ will in fact attract a lot of attention. From whoever is blowing or tipping best that day. Which may, or may not, be what you want. Discreetly flashing a bit of cash to the person in whom you're actually interested generates more focused interest.
  • steve229
    12 years ago
    "Most fun is to flash 100's at the door, word gets out fast."

Just be sure to leave well before 2 AM
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "Most fun is to flash 100's at the door, word gets out fast. Then just let them flow to you, pick your fancy for the moment and go have fun."

Doing that could be a way to get Fucking Dead Fast! LMAO

You could be famous then as a SC "News Post".
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion