tuscl

Question for Dancers AND Customers.....

I am doing some market research, and have a few questions to pose to both dancers AND customers.....

1) Dancers.....do you keep in touch with regular customers outside of the club? If so, how do you communicate? (Phone, text, email, Facebook, dates, meeting face to face, etc?) How do you decide which customers you communicate with? If you don't keep in touch with customers outside of the club, what is your primary reason for not doing so?

2) Customers....do you try to keep in touch with dancers outside of the clubs? If so, what is your primary communication? (Phone, text, email, Facebook, dates, meeting face to face, etc?) Do you try to keep in touch with multiple girls, or limit your communication to just one girl? If you don't keep in touch with dancers outside of the club, what is your primary reason for not doing so?

I appreciate any and all feedback, comments, etc! Thanks so much.....;)

10 comments

• shadowcat
    12 years ago
    What are you selling?
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    I would guess it's an anonymous communication service of some kind, probably phone based.
  • SuperDude
    12 years ago
    Or maybe a social media website for dancers and customers.
  • Stiletto25
    12 years ago
    Or someone writing a paper or script about the strip club industry
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    I prefer that the only connection between me and a dancer be the six inches (I wish!) of sliding flesh while we're fucking. Oh, maybe a nice stringy rope of jizz between my dick and her mouth.
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    O.V., I'd be a bit more sympathetic if he hadn't said he was doing market research. Note he has no reviews. The guy's a leach, expecting us to help him with his high school term paper and giving nothing in return. He deserves whatever scorn we heap on him.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "Texting seems to be the hands down majority of all communication nowadays"

That's right!!!! :)
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Why, no idea, but here goes:

Customers....do you try to keep in touch with dancers outside of the clubs? I have and do, but certainly not a priority.
    If so, what is your primary communication? Text first, phone second.
    Do you try to keep in touch with multiple girls, or limit your communication to just one girl? One and sometimes two.
    If you don't keep in touch with dancers outside of the club, what is your primary reason for not doing so? Their schedule.

Hope this helps whatever.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Sounds like L.E. let's not give up the trade secrects 2 this no review sumbitch !
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    Dancers give out phone numbers but I never call them. I've had one or two call me back. I'll say yeah I remember you, but I have to get up to go work in the morning and I'm not about to go to the club tonight just because you want me to visit to make some money.

Texting? Is that what these messages are? Just kidding. I know what it is but I have never owned a cell phone. I've lost almost all interest in hooking up with dancers.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion