tuscl

Vague Reviews

sinclair
Strip Club Nation
I stumbled across this gem today:

"I have beeen to this place a few times. Very nice inside. Small cover depending on when you go. They have multiple stages and plenty of seating. Pool tables as well which is nice. Decent bar are and good music. The girls were good looking, some hotter than others but always a pleasure to view. They have a private area for lap dances, well private from rest off club but other private dances may be going on in same private area. The girls are not too pushy asking to do private dances. Some more than others. I'd recommend it, especially if its relatively close to you."

It sounds like this review could be a broad description of almost any strip club in the United States. Have you found a less informative review?

11 comments

• gatorfan
    12 years ago
    I remember reading about this had something to do with that but not the other thing
  • EarlTee
    12 years ago
    Some reviews are vaguer than others. Some not so much. It depends. Many of them are similar to others, but many aren't.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Why are the very vague reviews published? They should be rejected out of hand along with the ultra short ones!
  • StallOut
    12 years ago
    I think the cut and paste reviews should be taken out. You can tell when a reviewer has been to the club just by small details they include.
  • StallOut
    12 years ago
    I think the cut and paste reviews should be taken out. You can tell when a reviewer has been to the club just by small details they include.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    I agree with Alucard.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    In spite of what it says when you hit the enter button, reviews are not being edited. The flag function now takes it's place. That will get the editors attention.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    I'm propping shadowcats post
  • mikeya02
    12 years ago
    You guys ever been to that club where they play hip hop and rock, and theres a lot of blondes and latinas?
  • Digitech
    12 years ago
    There's a few reviews like this for nearly any club on the site.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    What reviews?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion