tuscl

Chicago area extras

jrob32
Illinois
Wednesday, June 6, 2012 4:33 PM
Dont make it out much but starting to get back into the hobby after a while away from it. Was wondering where the best places in the Chicago area, preferably north, were to get some good OTC action or the most mileage. I know it depends on the girls, just was wondering if there are any new tricks to the trade since I've been gone. I'm going to start frequenting one place every 2 - 3 weeks to become a regular and known there to help my case.

6 comments

• rickdugan
    12 years ago
    Nah, nothing new since you left the scene. The girls still focus on teasing rather than pleasing. The Chicago area is notoriously locked down. You might want to think about a road trip to Canada or TJ if you really want to kickstart things. Good luck!
  • ButterMan
    12 years ago
    Ummm they get pretty touchy feely with you at Scores O'hare. Not sure how far it will go but I my tits in my mouth and she kissed on my neck most of the time(which felt really good). That was about 6 months ago. other than that I don't know.
  • beckylovesean
    12 years ago
    Highest milage club (by far) in town is Arnie's. Extras available to pretty much everyone. So long as you're cool with black women & a mostly black club. Other clubs where the girls get totally naked in semi-private rooms and where most all the girls will let you touch anywhere except the kitty: Industrial Strip, Club 390, Atlantis, Club O. Extras are probably possible (stress possible, YMMV) at any of these places if you're getting multiple dances in the right rooms (this may not come cheaply) with the right girls at the right times. Chicago's pretty hit or miss with the higher milage & it's tough to find a girl that's into extras... but I've run into a few over the years from time to time (and wondering where they've gone now!)
  • AnonymousJim
    12 years ago
    Pfft ... if you find anything, let me know. Here's what I know as someone who will range down to the Chicago area from north of the state line on occasion: Scores: Hottest girls of any club I frequent, though it seems to have sunk a little recently. My likes are pretty exclusive to the Barbie-doll or schoolgirl types, and this place caters to that. Still, never had any luck. I've had girls tease and say they might see guys outside "after they get to know them." This was a girl who recognized me when I walked in, though, had seen me for upwards of four years and I had done CRs with. Yeah, not happening. You can get some good contact in the LD rooms, but nothing that could be called "extra." I recently had a new girl out-and-out grab my hands, put them on her chest and beg me to squeeze her pillows, only to have a bouncer come by and tell me to put them down. So yeah, nothing TOO fun. You don't get all that much more out of the first-tier CR, which is at least $400. The second-tier ranges up to $1,000 and, frankly, if you're not getting something for that price, something's wrong. Heavenly Bodies: Went once. Wasn't impressed with the girl selection. Prices were cheap and I think you'd have a better chance proposing OTC here than elsewhere, but the night I went, the only girl I thought might be worth it wouldn't give me the time of day. Phooey. Further South: Heard good things, but too far away and I haven't visited yet. Silk Milwaukee: My "home" club. Lowest prices in the area along with the most consistent level of hotness from the girls. I've had girls reach in and stick-shift with me in the LD rooms in the past, but it's been rare at best. They monitor things pretty closely. I've just recently started inquiring about outside opportunities. The girls I like? Nope. On The Border Milwaukee: Highest prices in the Milwaukee area. Sometimes the girls here are great, other times not so much. Same story here as with Silk -- this is the only place I've actually had the question met with a degree of indignation from a girl. Crazy Horse Milwaukee: Have been told the experienced dancers can get away with some stuff in the LD area, and that more happens in LDs than in private rooms. However, the hottest girl is the bartender at the beer stand. The selection often isn't much to write home about. I once was able to arrange something outside with a girl in Indianapolis within about 15 minutes and have also had the Detroit experience, so yeah, it feels very tame here after you've experienced that. Wish things would loosen up a bit, so to speak.
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    If you have the money Club 390 but is hit and miss and cost $$$ to find out. Club O is all SS from the dancers and bouncers.
  • lookingforlove
    8 years ago
    @jrob32 wondering if you're still in Chicago and looking for some good mileage. Drive south to Harvey. I had enjoyed my visits to Skybox. it was 2 for 25$ in the first quarter of 2016, don't know how much it is now. it's complete nude with most of the dancers. I had one bad experience with some mixed race bitch. apart from that, it's been good.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion