tuscl

Negotiating in Detroit

Hey Fellas,

I'm looking at making my first trip to go clubbing in Detroit in a few weeks. It will most likely be in the middle of the week for a few days hitting some day shifts & night shifts. I've read a number of reviews and am looking to check out Penthouse Club & Flight Club for sure... and then am also considering stops at Hustler Club, BT's, Bogarts or possibly others (recommendations for where the best talent is would be appreciated). I'm interested in a Detroit-style extra experience... but I'm a little confused as to how negotiating for this sort of thing goes. I've been to a bunch of clubs over the years, and have received some extras here and there... but they've always been part of the regular dances (i.e., maybe I get luck and the girl goes in for a BJ after 8 songs... but I'm only expect to pay the $20/dance cost... or if I'm in a Champaign Room & something extra goes down, I'm only expected to pay the cost for time spent in there).

All to say, I have some questions for you Detroit regulars since from what I've read, extras seem to work differently there... and I'm trying my best not to get ripped off :)

1) When you're negotiating for extras, and you agree on a price (for example, a lot of reviews say "$200 for BJ & $300 for FS" at the top clubs... or "$120 for BJ & FS" at some of the more blue collar clubs)... does that cost include the price of the dances? In other words... if you agree to pay $$ for certain extras... is that simply an extra tip in addition to the normal per-dance cost--or is $$ the total you'll be expected to pay and the activities continue (regardless of how many dances it takes) 'til you pop?

2) What additional costs are normal in these clubs? Some reviews talk about charges for certain lap dance rooms--but the charges I've seen on reviews are too low to be champaign room prices (like $10 or $20). Do you have to pay these charges every time you get a set of dances--or just once for the whole day/night? Just never seen this type of thing in the clubs I frequent.

3) How normal is tipping & what's generally the expectation? For the bouncer that shows you to a VIP room? For the dancer after you've already negotiated a set price for what you're getting in terms of extras?

4) How necessary is it to get explicit in term of what extras you want? I've seen some reviews say things like, "I negotiated for DFK, BBBJ, CG, RCG, Doggy, & DATY".... etc. Do the girls really hustle you for extra cash if they're riding CG and then you want to flip them over for Doggy and they didn't agree to that before?

Thanks for the help, guys!

8 comments

• samsung1
    12 years ago
    If you are new to Detroit stop by Henry the viii in south gate Michigan and just simply ask how much for sex. All girls should quite under $200.

$5 cover $7 drink $10 VIP wristband

Remember this is the Henry in southgate not inkster
  • samsung1
    12 years ago
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    1) Most places if they quote you a price, that's inclusive of the dances. Make sure of that with the dancer. Some will try to rip you off.
    2) These costs are room costs, some clubs will make you pay the charge every time you go back to the VIP. Others like Henry VIII, both Inkster and Southgate, and Bogarts the $10 is a onetime fee that gets you a wrist band that lets you go back again in the VIP without paying the $10 again.
    3) Tips are whatever you choose. Personally, I don't tip the bouncers. I tell the dancers if they make an issue out of it, they can pay it for me. It's their livelihood, they are making great money, they can afford to grease the monster's palm. As far as the dancers, if they annoy me with their plea for additional money after we've done our thing, most times I just say no.
    4) Be explicit. If they are the " extras " type, you cut to the heart of the matter and negotiate. Some will attempt to hustle you, it's the nature of the trade. I either tell them NO !!! or just pay them what we originally agreed to and leave.

Have fun !!
  • Electronman
    12 years ago
    What VM said plus a few extra pointers:

Be willing to decline unreasonable price quotes but be aware that there can be major discrepancies between acceptable price points at the upscale clubs (Flight Club, Penthouse) versus the blue collar clubs (Henry VIII and Bogarts). If you leave the door open for negotiations, sometimes a dancer will provide a counter offer or return to accept your offer.

Do not pay up front. That can be a formula for a dancer to renege on promises and it will be difficult to demand a partial for full refund once you've paid.

Have fun.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Yes, I echo Electron's statement. DO NOT PAY UP FRONT !!
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    I wouldn't tip the bouncer. At Bogart's or H8 you'll be pretty much out in the open. Flight Club LD booths are pretty private. Landing Strip has different kinds of booths, if you negotiate extras the girl will take you to one of the more private ones, and you shouldn't have to pay extra for it. I like privacy myself, most tusclers don't seem to care.

Do negotiate the price up front but don't pay until the end. Read the reviews so you'll know what to pay, it varies from club to club. If it's obvious to the girl that you know what the going rate is, it will go easier for you.
  • stripclubspy
    12 years ago
    Ask for a price for a specific service... when she tells you, just say "I'm sorry, but that's too much for me" and watch the price drop. Most dancers will take about half of what they originally propose. If that makes you feel cheap then tip well if the service is good.
  • HonestT
    12 years ago
    I love what VM had to say above. If you are a newbie, they will smell it on you. Be sure that you are paying for the complete "dance." Not dance prices per song and then xxxtras on top.

I always say that "I want to have fun." and they will say either "how much fun" or "what kind of fun." I reply with, "I want everything, full service." If they agree that they will do that, then I get specific like you mentiones in the discussion start.

Sometimes price comes up before specifics. Either way, most start out offering $200, some say $300. Whatever they open with, I counter wIth half, like ALP above. Sometimes they agree, other times they offer a higher number.

It has been stated above that you should never pay up front. I have paid up front before, but it was in this context:
    She:$200
    Me:$100
    She:"That's a little low."
    Me:"How about I give you $100 up front, and if I really enjoy myself, I'll give you $150."

This has always worked, and I've never been disappointed or ripped off. This satisfies some requirements in their minds, as they see it as getting a tip if they make you happy. But YMMV!

Good luck!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion