tuscl

Did I handle this correctly?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Several months I posted on here about a dancer that cock blocked me for 5 1/2 hours. Snowtime was with me then and we were amzazed that we couldn't get rid of her. I wound up taking her to VIP and the story had a happy ending.

Yesterday snowtime was with me again and she was back. We hoped that this would not be another 5 1/2 hour marathon. Now don't get me wrong, she is still an attractive mom of 35 years and has a nice personality and fun to talk to. I would call her a MILF accept that I already did and she was not that good.

She told us that her BF/fiancee was working in Williston ND installing power lines and that she had been a long time without any dick.

During the course of about 2 hours I got 6 table dances from her. Each time her hand went into my pants to fondle Mr. Happy and she was very generous in letting me pet the kitty. She remarked that it felt some much better when some one else was doing it rather than herself doing it. Several times she pulled Mr, Happy out of my short pants leg and gave his little head some kisses. Once while she had him out, she started grinding her bare pussy on him. One little slip and oops. I mentioned it to snowtime and her remarked that he had noticed it.

This attention was appreciated but I had my sights set on a couple of other hotties. Finally her last ditch effort was to say, "A customer just walked in that has been trying for 2 weeks to get me to go to VIP with him". I said "Go for it". She said "I'd rather go with you" but took the hint and walked away.

9 comments

• georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    If the spark ain't there, it ain't there. I don't know that I would have let her block me for 2 hours, and I suspect that because your *did* let her that it wasn't as annoying for you as it might first appear. :) I think if it did, you would have found a way to shed her earlier.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    You totaly droped the ball slawdog !

#1 slap that skank azz ho!
    #2 pull out your sawed off shotgun and pump a round into her !
    #3 fuck that pussy while she is dying....good shit !
    #4 jizz all over your own face !
    #5 toss the vip money on her like its raining up in their !
    #6 like a mobster scream " no body fucks with shadow"
  • Revolution
    12 years ago
    I'm with you juice. Bird in the hand so to speak. Then again I ain't too picky.
  • txtittyfan
    12 years ago
    Only if you used two hands.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    I guess it depends on what you want at that point in time.

The attentions of a MILF who seems to be rather interested or an unknown Eye Candy Dancer. [I'm presuming the other Hotties were unknown]

Me, I'd go with the woman who was showing interest. :)
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    SC, lol master, you used the opportunity as a springboard for 5 1/2 Hour cock block (part II) prevention....from that standpoint - you did well...

Juice, lmao....

Drac as always makes a good point....
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I've gotten better at getting rid of dancers who won't leave. I think. I hate it when a dancer won't leave you alone. Usually they take a hint when you refuse to spend any money on them. If that's not the case, then maybe she was slow to want to leave. Every once in a blue moon there seems to be a dancer that is super stubborn and refuses to leave you alone even though you told her no to dances and everything else. When a dancer seems to not be concerned about money, that makes her seem different.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "When a dancer seems to not be concerned about money, that makes her seem different"

Sure does! You have to wonder what the ulterior motive is.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    When a dancer doesn't seem to be interested in money, look out. She's interested in *more* money. :))
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion