Tampa area clubs for value and extras?

IRman
Florida
Thanks everyone for your helpful comments. I posted in discussions earlier this week looking for value oriented clubs in tampa with easy availability of extras. Two nights in tampa this week so far and although I haven't quite found my strip club nirvana there yet I have had fun!

Tuesday night I hit Scarlets and OZ, neither of which was all that promising although I did meet a gal at OZ who I may get to know more. Last night I hit, Oasis followed by Bare assets. I felt very comfortable in both clubs and liked the overall layout but didn't quite find what I was looking for. There was a smoking hot voluptuous black chick in bare assets that I would have liked to get to know better.

In response to some of your comments I have had some limited experience in tampa clubs remotely and recently. I have been in Mons and 2001 but really prefer lesser dive-like clubs such as Alibi, 7 Seas (when they were still open), and others. I don't really care for Lipstixx although I do understand it's automatic there. I also prefer MILF types to inexperienced younger girls.

Anyway if any of you have any further comments feel free to message me or post a response.

I may just be really spoiled by the easy availability of extras in certain clubs in daytona and occasionally the cocoa beach corridor but obviously both areas have very limited number of clubs compared to tampa area.

I also may be "suffering" from the small fish in a big pond dynamic in tampa. In Daytona maybe I feel like a bigger fish in a smaller pond. Anyway I'm waxing philosophical so I'd best sign off now.

1 comment

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion