tuscl

Condom HJ? WTF?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
So I am sitting in my favorite club this afternoon. I see this guy sitting at the table next to me. I know him as a regular. He has two dancers giving him a totally nude table dance. I know both of the dancers. One is a favorite that I take to VIP quite often. The other is her best friend. Both are known for FS. My favorite leaves. When she comes back she hands her friend a condom. The friend slips it on the guy and the two of them jerk the guy off till he comes. I have to wonder how much he paid for that. I will have to ask my favorite the next time I talk to her. At least there was no mess in his pants. :)

9 comments

• Alucard
    12 years ago
    In the public part of the Club SC & out of his pants? That's my kind of Club! My ATF has given me some mild BBHJ inside my shorts [See how they work! LOL] in the public part of her Club. NO Cum though! LOL
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Damn ! Shadow my clubs sucks balls compared to yours ! I'm coming ASAP !
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    I'm suprised he didn't get kicked out & the girls suspended
  • WOODDR2
    12 years ago
    I have been to Shadow's favorite club before one time. I also received a HJ at one of the back tables against the wall. I also got to play with several kitties myself, even got some DFK from one dancer. My only regret on that trip was I should have tried a VIP.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "My only regret on that trip was I should have tried a VIP."

What held you back? :)
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Maybee he busted a nut at the table drac baby ! It happens even to juicy
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "Maybee he busted a nut at the table drac baby ! It happens even to juicy"

Or maybe busted his budget.
  • Player11
    12 years ago
    A HJ with condom not that bad IMO, my fav will give me HJ foreplay b4 we fuck and usually likes to put condom on me as things proceed. She will then give me HJ foreplay (she is really good at it) and she will say "just say when" for fucking. Then she will get on top, leaning forward will thrust. It is awesome and gets me off real good. She is 30 yo paralegal, married, and used to dance at the Ritz.
  • inno123
    12 years ago
    I have had dancers ask to use a condom during a hand job and I always agree. Not only to keep my own pants cleaner but because I have to figure that it has to be difficult and gross for the dancer to get semen stains out of her costume.

And in addition to having the dancer start out with a better attitude toward me it has had some other benefits. Occasionally a dancer will include rubbing it some against the outside of her pussy while still charging the HJ price. No way that is happening uncovered!

Moreover once in SF I had a dancer do a neat trick. She put a squirt of lube on the inside of the condom before rolling it on. The result was a very wet and slippery HJ even with a tight squeeze. It as amazingly good.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion