tuscl

Question from a newb

ulitimate1
Colorado
Well, I guess I must still be a newb if I'm still asking questions! I went to a juice club, got a pretty good dance and then the stripper asked me if I would get her a shooter. Normally, the question ends up being a drink from the bar but not here since that wasn't an option. Was she asking me to leave the club, get her a couple small bottles of liquor for her? Anyone have any experience with this?

14 comments

• motorhead
    12 years ago
    Yeah. She was forming a women's basketball team. She was already set at point guard and power forward but needed a ...
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    Perhaps a hit-man for her boyfriend?
  • ulitimate1
    12 years ago
    Lol, okay, okay, okay. Maybe I just had too much blood flow in the wrong place!
  • JacksonEsskay
    12 years ago
    This is one of those situations where I just ask . . . perhaps saying something like, "Sure . . . but I though there was no alcohol here." Then again, I don't mind looking like a newb :-)
  • ulitimate1
    12 years ago
    Good call, for some reason I'm bad at asking questions at clubs I haven't been to much.
  • ulitimate1
    12 years ago
    Good call, for some reason I'm bad at asking questions at clubs I haven't been to much.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I've never been to a juice bar. Do they have shooter girls too?
  • inno123
    12 years ago
    I just keep reminding myself of one thing. On any given night most likely 25 percent of the customers are newbs. So they are not going to be surprised if you ask.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    Don't worry. I've been going to clubs for years and I still get asked "are you new here?" I already know she is new or was working different hours than I typically visit.

I believe for a split second I wondered if shooters had alcohol in them. Then about 1/4 of a second later I thought it didn't matter because I wasn't interested in spending 5 bucks or whatever the going rate is to have a taste or interested in blowing the money to let the shooter girl gulp in down in a second. I get asked all the time. I once occasionally bought some but haven't in years.
  • sinclair
    12 years ago
    Likely "shooter" was slang for some type of juice drink. The club must think it sounds better than referring to it as "a glass of juice".

I use to go to a club that required girls to sell a given number of drinks per shift. The waitress would ask if you wanted to buy your lady a drink, then if you were dumb enough to say "yes", she'd further specify single shot or double shot. WTF shots in a juice bar? Actually, they were the same damn glass of juice only the double cost $10 and the single $5. The double counted as two drinks sold as well on the stripper's nightly tally.
  • smokeshopjoe
    12 years ago
    mmmm wheatgrass. Unless she is a brit then she could just be asking for a gun.
  • Prim0
    12 years ago
    There have been a couple of shooter girls that put on a fine display of downing the test tube shot...Deepthroating a 6inch test tube then sucking it in and out of her mouth a few times sure got the mood going in the right direction.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    I think the stripper wants you to cum in a shot glass for her. Strippers like it.
  • trevino
    12 years ago
    Shoulda told her you'd be glad to give her a shooter... In the mouth, but shes gonna have to help you out!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion