tuscl

When my time comes, this is the way I want to go.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
EL PASO, Texas -- El Paso County sheriff's officials confirmed a man is dead after spending Friday evening at a local strip club.
An EPSO representative said the man was discovered unresponsive at the Red Parrot strip club in Far East El Paso.
The man, whose identity has not been released, was transported to an area hospital and appears to have died from natural causes.

17 comments

• chimark
    12 years ago
    If he died from natural causes, does that mean, he was getting a lap dance from a girl who hadn't gotten a boob job?
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "When my time comes, this is the way I want to go"

I can't think of a better way to expire than right after a great orgasm!
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    Thats the way i want to go
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Can I have your ATF afte you pass, Dracula?
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Okay if you want to be buried at the Red Parrot in El Paso
  • steve229
    12 years ago

Hopefully this was not our old buddy "how"
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "Can I have your ATF afte you pass, Dracula?"

Didn't you know Vince that Vampire's have a new power! We live FOREVER as long as we have Sex. But if someone stakes my Heart, you may have her! LMFAO
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Hell ya !....go balls deep shadow !
  • Bonesbrother
    12 years ago
    My dream is to "get the BIG one (heart attack) in the middle of a very high mileage lap dance!!! I figure this way, rigor mortis can bypass my cock as it will already be stiff. LOL
  • how
    12 years ago
    Steve, that's so nice of you to be concerned the "victim" might have been me. Nope. I'm still kicking!

But at the Red Parrot, FS is standard, so this guy was probably getting his freak on when he checked out. Wonder how she (the gal he was with) feels about the incident?
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    A quote from the Bird Cage. "He had a funny look on his face but he was smiling".
  • steve229
    12 years ago

@how - good to hear you're still among us.

I hope to get to the Red Parott someday. I hear the women there are to die for.
  • Bonesbrother
    12 years ago
    I think, for the next year, The Red Parrot should offer 2for1s all day every week on the day that guy passed away, in remembrance of him.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Follow up story:

A 67-year-old man died after enjoying a number of lap dances at a strip club.
    Robert Gene White, from El Paso County, Texas, was at the Red Parrot strip club on Friday night.
    Manager of the club said the elderly man had been getting lap dances, but when it came to paying the dancers, he was unresponsive.

Natural cause: Deputies said Robert Gene White died at Del Sol Medical Center almost an hour after he was found inside of the Red Parrot Lounge on Friday

Too much excitement: The 67-year-old man had enjoyed several lap dances before he passed out and died from natural causes
    Employees tried to perform CPR on White and when that didn't work they called emergency responders.

He was take to a local hospital where he was declared dead from natural causes.

El Paso County Sheriff's officials have not released other details.

An investigation is underway.

Thats a hell of a way to get out of paying for your lap dances. :)
  • steve229
    12 years ago
    "Manager of the club said the elderly man had been getting lap dances, but when it came to paying the dancers, he was unresponsive."

Now that's what I call a happy ending!

• IfIGottaBeDamned
    12 years ago
    "El Paso County Sheriff's officials have not released other details. An investigation is underway."

Perhaps the investigation will uncover the the girls perform 'killer' lap dances.

• georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    As long as I don't die until *after* my orgasm. I don't want to go to the afterlife with blue balls and a boner.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion