tuscl

This is the first time that I have heard of a womans room troll.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
A 22-year-old woman was charged Friday with stealing a tip jar from an Allentown strip club, according to court documents.

Sonia R. Caraballo, of Allentown, was extremely intoxicated when police arrested her around 2:20 a.m. Friday following the theft of about $75 from a valet at Platinum Plus Night Club, 1245 Airport Road, according to court records.

Police said Kenda Rhodes was working as a valet in the women's room of the strip club when she noticed her tip jar missing around 1:20 a.m. Club personnel checked their surveillance footage and saw Caraballo walking out of the bathroom with the jar and taking the money, according to court records.

When police found Caraballo, she was so drunk she couldn't stand on her own or understand questions from police and only had $16 remaining in her pocket.

Police said she registered a 0.179 blood-alcohol ratio.

Caraballo, of 428 N. Lumber St., was charged with theft, receiving stolen property and public drunkenness. She was arraigned before District Judge Rod Beck and released on $5,000 unsecured bail

9 comments

• Alucard
    12 years ago
    Maybe the Dancers are as "Helpless" as we are when it comes to clean up after using the john. ;) :) LOL
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    Civilian women in the clubs are just trouble waiting to happen.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Didn't the use of restroom attendants originate with women's rooms? High end restaurants had them in the '60s didn't they. I thought strip clubs took that idea from the women's room attendants. With women coming more and more to clubs, it was bound to happen.
  • minnow
    12 years ago
    How would you know, motorhead? At stripclubs, there's a female restroom attd. at 4 Play (Los Angeles). I recall there being one at a high end Chicago steak house.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    Restroom attendants for both men's and women's rooms used to be very common in Europe. When I was in Paris last year, I found the practice had declined but was still more common than in US. Here it is generally the high end restaurants and hotels and clubs that have restroom attendants. Strip clubs, I think, have the attendants to try to appear upscale and to have another source of income. I understand that clubs usually charge the attendants and the attendants make their money from tips and from selling things like cigarettes and condoms. I have heard that some attendants sell drugs but I'm sure that can't be true.
  • steve229
    12 years ago
    ^^^^^
    speechless?
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Well, we'll just have to go into the women's bathrooms now to tip them, won't we ??
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    well, so far in all of my many stripclub travels I have never encountered a ladies room troll. I'm sure that they are out there....I guess the clubs I visit aren't classy enough to hire one.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    A club where the women get to contemplate, "do I want to wash my hands for a dollar, or just skip it?"
    hmmm, I could throw a couple of quarters in the bathroom trolls dish but I don't usually want to fish around in my pocket for spare change.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion