tuscl

Stage tipping and finding value

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
So I've been playing around with $1 tipps on stage and backing away from making it drizzle.....I have found out that a lot of girls that made a lot happneed when it drizzeled stoped lovin on me at stage.....but what I did find that was worth this test was their was some girls that would work their ass of and love all over me for that $1.....I later found out that these girls was giving higher mileage in th vip 2 for less money.......so this has been a new way for me to find value at the clubs an still have a blast....this worked for value otc 2

8 comments

• gatorfan
    12 years ago
    I don't like to stage tip unless the stripper stage sucks
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    I only tip at the stage to hopefully get a Dancer to sit with me prior to a VIP trip. I'll use a tip of $5 to $20 to get her "attention".

NO weather making!! LMFAO
  • Rabbit21
    12 years ago
    I've found it to be a good way to see if a girl will have more "fun". I've never seen a girl who was fun for a tip be bad in the back.

Plus in Detroit it's kind of an "attention tax" to get the lady to meet you after her set.
  • wwpmi
    12 years ago
    I have found that there are no set standard rules for any two clubs. I have had near sex with a dancer on stage for the price of a buck or two and at other clubs there seems to be a set rule that the stage dancer can not touch the tipper (me).
    I usally find though that if the club allows contact and the stage dancer gives good contact she will give better private's then those that do not give good contact. This means unless some action doesn't happen at my table then no private dance.
    A long winded attempt to agree with your test.
  • TonyMontana
    12 years ago
    I've found at the right clubs, a single dollar goes very far in revealing why sitting at the stage is called sniffer's row. And if nobody important is looking, it becomes attempted murder row, as she smashes that glorious wetness into your face for a second or two impeding your ability to breath. Those girls give awesome VIP's.
  • carl95
    12 years ago
    "I've found at the right clubs, a single dollar goes very far in revealing why sitting at the stage is called sniffer's row. And if nobody important is looking, it becomes attempted murder row, as she smashes that glorious wetness into your face for a second or two impeding your ability to breath. Those girls give awesome VIP's. "

Haha, a couple months ago I saw one stage dancer that would do headstands in a person's chair and slam her ass in his face 2-3 times. I wonder how much that guy was tipping.
  • HonestT
    12 years ago
    I always tip a couple of bucks, if I sit or go to the stage. Depending on the girl and how busy the club is, that has gotten crotch headstands, air "blowjobs", boobs or ass in the face, or even a kiss. Other times it doesnt even get a thank you.

If I want their attention for private dances, I'll show them a $10 or $20 tip. I only make it rain on dancers that have already agreed to do VIP with. I have never seen a dancer not enjoy money falling on them. IMHO.
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    Tony a couple girls at Platinum Showgirls in Toledo (burn down last summera) used to do that. You had to be careful who you tipped. If you did not want that kind of attention you best not tip at the rail. There were several I would not mess with if it were free.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion