tuscl

The Strip Club Road Trip

Thursday, April 19, 2012 8:29 AM
So I am doing a road trip to coincide with some appointments and I would thought I'd give some guidance to anyone who is following the same routes along my path as which clubs to visit based on reviews. Starting Off in DC/Maryland/Baltimore Go to Players Club and Ritz Cabaret Moving on to Delaware/Philly: Seems the best choice here is Penthouse Club Philly and Delilah's. Moving onto NJ: It seems the Circus Bookstore is your best bet for Milage but looks shady so I would suggest skipping NJ and move along to NY. NY: Hands Down Gallaghers 2000 Rhode Island: Desire The Mass Area: Mario's Showplace (Boston seems worthless) CT: Electric Blue Cafe Finally for my route VT is the last place and you might as well head over the border to Canada for a few spots: Temptations and Kama Sutra Club seem your best bet. If anyone is planning on going these routes feel free to post up reviews. Personally Looks like I will be doing everything but MD/NJ

3 comments

• bobvz
    12 years ago
    Penthouse Club is nice, upscale, but be porepared to spend ALOT for what you can get elsewhere at Oasis, Club Risque, and sometimes Delilahs. EVERYTHING is pricey at the Penthouse Club, but hey, if you have $$$ to burn, that's the place.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Not going to Florida where there are more strip clubs than public toilets?
  • thedude1028
    12 years ago
    Ritz in bmore might not be worth it, depends on what your looking for. I've been there many times over the years. Dancer quality really has its ups and downs, not sure where they are now. 30min rooms are $300 plus dancer tip and drinks are extra...and there is no guarantee of any "extras" tho they have been had. Definitely interested to hear how it all turns out!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion