tuscl

Memphis this time.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Sunday, April 8, 2012 4:23 PM
Assailant kills man outside Memphis strip club osted April 8, 2012 at 2:43 p.m., updated April 8, 2012 at 4:27 p.m. A 23-year-old man was shot in the parking lot of a strip club early this morning and later died, police said. The death of Chico Carver Sunday marks at least the fourth death at the Whitehaven club in the last 16 years. The shooting happened about 4:30 a.m. outside Pure Passion, 1849 E. Brooks. When police arrived, they were told an unknown assailant had fired shots. Shortly afterward, Carver arrived at the Regional Medical Center at Memphis in a private vehicle. He was pronounced dead on arrival. Police have no suspect information available. Anyone with information about this incident is asked to call CrimeStoppers at (901) 528-CASH. The Pure Passion club has been the site of trouble over the years. It was briefly shut as a nuisance in 2008. Another shooting took place there in 2007, although no one was killed. In 2000, a man was shot and killed inside the club. In 1996, two more people were shot and killed outside the club. The club has also been fined numerous times over the years for various violations.

5 comments

• motorhead
    12 years ago
    Just doesn't happen in Detroit anymore. In fact, Motown has been like Disneyland....its been like 3 months since anything happened.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    I swear to god I didn't do this shadow ! I was getting head in greenville that night at godivas !
  • jackattack107
    12 years ago
    I have never worried about this kind of shit stumbling out of a club after 2. Am I being too naive?
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Good point. We never really discuss the *cause* of these shootings @ 2 am
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    Respect my authority! (Although I think a lot of people have "respect" and "fear" mixed up.)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion