tuscl

Extras Girl has a really nice tight one....

Sunday, April 8, 2012 1:01 PM
I am ViP at an extras friendly club. My VIP entitles me to free VIP entry (normally $120). Unless they fuk, they will not get more than two dances out of me at $20 each.

A gal I have been doing there recently is 22 yr old, married, danced there three years. She likes to play and says she has been playing since she danced there. In the upstairs VIP anything goes - It has a bar and then lots of couches and dark areas where gals will make a couch fort. She has one of tightest twats I have done for an extras girl. She is not that great at CG (gets tired) but gives great BBBJ. I have found best way to manage her is lay her down on couch and fuk her (that way they cant get up and walk away). She comes quickly and is a squirter. So after her second O puts me in hurry up mode but then when I cum spasms intense and it really exictes her. Have to use condoms with her as she says she is like a fertile Myrtle. We might start with a couple of dances at 20 then 150 for CFS. I have done her OTC for 150.

Question: Aren't most extras gals you have done a little towards the loose end of the spectrum? If this gal was any tighter would be tough getting it in. At OTC session she said I maid her bleed from the fuking bc "its really big" she says. I don't consider myself wellhung and surprised she has not been stretched some by big dicks. Any thoughts or similar experiences.

14 comments

• GoVikings
    12 years ago
    Wait. Timeout. Hold up. Flag on the play.

She's married, but has sex with you? Man, what's wrong with these girls nowadays, no loyalty. SMH!
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Hell ya ! Son ! Sounds like this one bitch I got OTC....pussy so tight I cummed in 60seconds....had to get it back up in 5min and hit tha pussy for a solid hour !
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    Player:

In my limited experience, girls seem to get looser with each childbirth. Girls with no kids are still fairly "tight".

I think that it is an urban myth that "big dicks" permanently stretch the vagina, they only do so temporarily.

That being said as a general rule, I have experienced both "tight" and "not-so-tight" vaginas with all types of girls. I think they are born that way. Kind of like they develop a certain size breast
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Biologically when a woman gets sexually excited the walls of her vagina get filled with blood & swell decreasing the diameter of her vagina, hence a "Tight" Pussy!

Similar to our cocks swelling with blood & resulting in a greater girth.

And as said, childbirth can increase the natural diameter.

• curiousgeorgefun
    12 years ago
    She really just started her period on you
  • staxwell
    12 years ago
    Exactly, GoVikings! Shit's ridiculous.

I hate when that happens, curiousgeorge. Fucking nightmare!

Player11, how did you become a VIP at a strip club?
  • inno123
    12 years ago
    The pelvic floor contains muscles. It is the state of the muscles that makes a difference. Childbirth will stretch and tear the muscles but they will heal. Exercise will make them stronger. While a girl who has never experienced childbirth might have to concentrate on relaxing the muscles during sex a mother might instead need to concentrate on contracting her pelvic floor muscles to squeeze you. The experience is the same.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    I'm the shit !
  • sinclair
    12 years ago
    ...so loose it is like throwing a hot dog down an empty hallway.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "That's the only thing against my ATF (ok, besides that she's a psychopath and a liar)"

She MUST be darn good at Sex, to tolerate a psychopathic person.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Girls who exercise their vaginas are tight, those who don't, aren't. Childbirth alone makes no difference. After a c-section and two subsequent vaginal births, my wife is as tight as ever. Because she does her exercises.
  • HonestT
    12 years ago
    I was just telling my friend about how tight the last few girls have been in the Detroit area clubs, that I kept poppin out. I'm a little above average, but I'm no 10inches. Big dicks do not stretch a pussy alone. But having big dicks constantly will condition the vaginal canal to be able to stretch more readily upon insertion, in effect "loosening" the pussy. I would expect a professional xxxtras provider to have seen all shapes and sizes, tho.

I generally agree with GMD, girls who do Kegels are tighter. Not bearing children vaginally helps, too. But Kegel work makes a huge difference. My experience with short girls were almost all tight (under 5' - I'm 6'), whether they've had a baby or not. A lot of short women have C-sections. But maybe I've been lucky in getting the snug fit.

My sample size is only about 12 or so strippers, and 15 civilians, so my comments are not exactly scientific. To tell you the truth, I do enjoy a little room to work. Not a hotdog in a hallway room, but prefer "a little loose", to "a little tight."
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Nice
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Fuck her in the Jackie
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion