tuscl

So you wanna take your wife to the club. Eh?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
ST. CLAIR SHORES - A 43-year-old St. Clair Shores woman has been charged with punching her husband in the face, allegedly because of the attention he received at a topless lounge they visited together.

The couple began arguing in their vehicle hours before dawn Tuesday after they left The Coliseum on Eight Mile Road in Detroit because the wife claimed “he was getting too much attention” at the strip club, Warren Detective Sgt. Stephen Mills said.

The wife, identified as Jill Melanie Kain, struck her 45-year-old husband, bloodying his nose as they drove near Nine Mile and Hoover roads, police said.

As the couple got closer to their home, the man got out of the vehicle along 12 Mile Road and was spotted by police. St. Clair Shores paramedics treated him at the scene. Although he suspected his nose was broken, the man declined to be transported to the hospital.

St. Clair Shores police contacted Warren police after concluding the assault occurred in the latter city. Officers could not confirm Jill Kain's claim that her husband struck her during the incident, police said. She was arraigned Wednesday in 37th District Court on one count of domestic violence and released on a personal recognizance bond.

The couple has been married for 26 years, police said.

9 comments

• rh48hr
    12 years ago
    Twenty-six years! That means they were 17 and 19 when they got married. No wonder they want to punch each other in the face. Maybe that's how they have managed to stay together. Beat the hell out of each other after a night of clubbing!
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    It seems she was a jealous type, & I really question her motivation for going to the club with her hubby.

• SuperDude
    12 years ago
    So police reports do make at least a reference to a possible broken nose.
  • SuperDude
    12 years ago
    I have visited The Colesium many times, as recently as last week. Yes, the dancers are very attentive.
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    That's hilarious.
    Poor bastard.
    Bet he won't attempt that again.

I gotta agree w/ rh48hr - after getting married pretty young and being together for 26 years maybe weekly throwdowns at stripclubs keeps them together.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    I haven't been to the Coliseum in a long time, but I would be safe because I'm not married.
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    one reason not to toake your wife to a strip club
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    I have never understood taking a wife or girlfriend to the strip club.

Oh, I have heard all the shit about "open" marriages and relationships, but it ain't so open in the end. They should simply replace the word "open" with "temporary" because that is exactly what it will be.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Stupid idea
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion