tuscl

pushing limits and social experiments !!!

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Friday, April 6, 2012 10:59 AM
Dude ! Ok. Look ? How many of my fellow clubgoers go to clubs that you know have stricked rules just to see what you can get away with without getting droped kicked the fuck out ! ??? Also how many will do some social experiments/testing up n the clubs ?

14 comments

• jackslash
    12 years ago
    No social experiments for me. But at my favorite clubs, about the only thing I could do to get myself kicked out is refuse to pay the dancers.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    My only rule is, I don't have any rules and I prefer the dancers that have no rules either.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Pushing the limits? Ah, push it - push it good Ah, push it - push it real good Ah, push it - push it good Ah, push it - p-push it real good Push it good! Oooh, baby, baby
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "My only rule is, I don't have any rules and I prefer the dancers that have no rules either" My EXACT feeling also shadowcat!! So consequently I'm NOT about to go into a Club that has a list of rules to STOP or LIMIT sexual interaction between me and my chosen dancer.
  • jackattack107
    12 years ago
    Well, not so much "against the rules" but change a dancer's stance. There's been two dancer's that said they didn't do kissing. The second time I saw them, after some conversation, was able to get the two to break their previous rules and ended out having some of the best make-out sessions with them.
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    Juice: I don't push the club rules openly. There is no reason to cause problems. As far as dancers, yes I will try to push their limits thru flirting, bullshit, whatever, but when they say stop, I stop.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Why not go to a Club without restrictive Rules? Hmm... If there are none in your local area perhaps a road trip is in order. I travel to the Detroit area because as a general rule, Toledo area Clubs are TOO restrictive.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Thanks guys for responding Motorhead lmfao ! Pablo that's what I meant the girls....I do what you do Drag baby #1 its y I'm going to do many road trips from atl to detriot just got to get my shit in a pile first I love non extras clubs just because of the rush and chase But ! Their is nothin and I mean nothin like a good strong extras club !
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    I think all clubs have a rule against anal sex
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Gator fuuuuuuuuck ! I need my buttsex !
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    I try to push the envelope everytime I visit a club. I'm still looking for boundaries to push......I've done some crazy shit and have yet to be approached, much less kicked out. Life is good.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Lopaw now that was hot !
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    all rules can be broken
  • CCRiderm
    12 years ago
    I see the whole thing as a Social Experiment. Like you I love to push the boundaries in places where they shouldn't be pushed. I once got a BJ in a club that is KNOWN to be incredibly tight. Cameras, patrolling watcher, the works. We just snuck into a corner of the room and listened VERY carefully for footsteps.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion