tuscl

What happens happens !

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
So when I first started clubing it was to sooth the pains of a cheeting wife.....then Ienjoyed the conversation of a women and some dances to make me forget my pains......a few years later I was dun sulking and wanted to get laid by these pretty ladies...but only by luck I feel did I have an ATF that fucked me on the outside....but I was still hoplessly lost on how I did this or how I could get more......but for that time in life I enjoyed clubing as I knew how and getting laid once a week from a nice lady lol.....a few more years go by and I have an explosion of ideas and possibalities when I find tuscl....this is when "blue" my club local name transformed into "juice" and I found clubs and girls that would give what ever at prices I could feel good about......hell before tuscl I was looking into vegas to do the $1,000 brothels....but know the sky is my limits...thanks tuscle and everybody for making this possible for guys like me........once I had my fill of extra clubs and boy I had my feel lol.....I noticed I was not enjoying clubing so much when sex was so easy.....I'm odd I know guys....so know I find my philosophy of clubbing as " what happens happens" under that mystery I can club at extra and no extra clubs and love it.....I have stumbled upon free sex and extras inside and outside the clubs under this idea....and no it wasent on first time bases....my game is slow and is worked on a building system over months......I've also had some of the most amazing sex paid at that of my life.....I owe a lot to you men and this hobby......I will do my best to get good info to keep adding to this place......club on !

4 comments

• JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Ohio.....hell ya bro !
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Hotdog
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    juice when you gon to Vegas?
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    I'm not lol ! Unless you call follies vegas then soon I would pray !
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion