tuscl

Hawaii Theatre girls

Hey fellas, I've been trying to find some of the ex-Hawaii Theatre girls of the past. So far I have been unlucky. Has anyone seen: Lola-Brazilian (Night shift), Tanya-Latina (Day shift), or Eve-White? (Day shift)? I've checked Spearmint, and Deja Vu COI and no luck. These were my ATF's, and was hoping to see if they're working anywhere new. I know some of the girls came over here and a few went to the Rhino, so I'm sure they're somewhere. Any help would be appreciated!

3 comments

• Club_Goer_Seattle
    13 years ago
    Badboy, I suggest that you try posting your request on www.zbone.com instead. TUSCL is an internationally read website. 99% of our readers have never heard of the Hawaii Theater. By using a So. Cal., only, website, you'll likely get a better response. Just pick a few clubs near the Hawaii Theater and ask your question there.
  • endlesstempo
    13 years ago
    99% of readers have never heard of the infamous Hawaii Theatre??? I dunno about 99%. That makes me part of the 1 percent! At least I can say I'm in the 1 percent for something.

Anyway to answer your question badboy27, I believe many of them went to Tropical Lei in Upland. I wasn't a regular at HT though so I wouldn't recognize any of them.
  • badboy27
    13 years ago
    Thanks man, I'll call up on Tropical Lei. It's a far ass drive, but might be worth it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion