tuscl

Platinum Kisses: New/Old Club in Toledo, OH

Platinum Kisses is a recent rebirth of the older Platinum Showgirls club that burned down a while back. This newer version is on East Alexis Rd before Detroit Ave, instead of the older address on nearby Telegraph Rd.

I cannot recommend this club over Detroit area clubs for NW Ohio residents or persons passing thru Toledo if you're looking for Extras. I cannot see any Extras to be had due to camera surveillance. If standard business-like Lap Dances are your thing, then this club will suffice. I'd recommend Krystal (My Spelling), for standard business-like LDs at Platinum Kisses. She has long straight Brunet hair down past her mid back, fabulous legs and a really tight well shaped & sized ass. Her best feature though was her tits. Krystal's medium-large tits IMO are the best I've seen in a Toledo Strip Club for many Moons.

There was about 25+ dancers at a bit past Midnight Saturday 3/24. All types, sizes & shapes.

6 comments

• samsung1
    13 years ago
    I liked the old platinum for the free buffet and nude stage show
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    I didn't notice a buffet, but there may have been one. It was very crowded when I was in the Club.
  • Ermita_Nights
    13 years ago
    Thanks for the report! I made it to Toledo but was with family the whole time, couldn't slip away. Next time I'm headed to Scarlett's I'll try to make time for a stop at Platinum.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    "Thanks for the report! I made it to Toledo but was with family the whole time, couldn't slip away. Next time I'm headed to Scarlett's I'll try to make time for a stop at Platinum"

Check out the PM I sent & the Hush review too if you haven't already & wish to, Ermita_Nights.

I really can't see my way to going to Scarlett's based on my last visit there & the reviews I'm reading about it. There would have to be very Dramatic Positive change!
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    Post scriptum:

As soon as TUSCL adds Platinum Kisses to the Toledo list, I'll submit my already written review. I went thru the "Add a Club" process for Platinum Kisses.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    I have had some follow up experiences at Kisses Showgirls since this thread was started. It seems Extras can be had with the right dancer, but according to the dancer who gave me a BBBJCIMWS the day shift is the best & perhaps only bet to get some sex. Seems that management is too strict at night.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion