Add to your wish list?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb

Menacing-looking artificial vaginas now sold at Walgreens
​Drugstores. They're a great catch-all place for those random things that make errands lists. Things like toothpaste, shampoo or artificial vaginas. Yes, Walgreens is now appealing to the man who wants anonymity in his sex toy purchases, and thus, available only on its website, is the Tenga Flip Hole for Male Masturbation. For only $77.99 ($12 off!) you can own a fake vagina "designed to be the best male masturbator," "deliberately not a simple artificial vagina" and featuring an "astonishing complex inside shape." Shipping is free, so beat a path to the site soon.

9 comments

• vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    NICE !!! NO HOME SHOULD BE WITHOUT ONE (or more) LOL
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    I tried one eons ago. LOL I can say without a doubt that a REAL live, warm, wet & tight pussy with an excited & engaged woman behind it is the ONLY Pussy I want. NO Fakes please LMFAO And my Hand is BETTER than a fake Pussy any day. LOL

Who is the Lady in the car/limo Vince?
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    I've never tried anything like that, and it doesn't seem likely that I will anytime soon. I'm inclined to believe Alucard's assessment about the quality of one of these versus the real thing.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Alucard, the lady in the photo is Denise Milani, my usual Avatar. As I find pictures of her on the web, I add them to my collection. Clubber wants to see them, too. :) She still models, but doesn't do nudes anymore. On an older computer I used to have, I had several of the nudes she had done early in her modeling career. I strongly doubt she had a boob job (I could be wrong), she is from Europe, from the former Communist state of Czechoslovakia. Many Czech women are stupendously built, something about those Slovak genes, I guess.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    MG!!!
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    "Many Czech women are stupendously built, something about those Slovak genes, I guess"

I guess is an understatement! LOL

Thanks gmd. REAL is BEST!!! LMAO
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    VM, as a boob man I am very impressed by your avatar.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    I could go fuck myself
  • lopaw
    13 years ago
    I never got past "Menacing-looking artificial vaginas" because I was laughing too hard to continue.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion