tuscl

Do you think that there is a possibility that this is a shill review?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Showbar 140
140 Victoria Street
Mackay, Australia QLD 4740

Reviewed on: March 20, 2012
Visited on: Wednesday Evening
Dancers on Shift: 25-99

Dancers
Value

Atmosphere
Overall

Showbar 140
Mackay's ONLY Gentlemen's Bar

Showbar 140 is Mackay's ONLY Gentlemen's Bar. Located upstairs from WILKIES this newly rennovated establishment is a treat not to be missed!!

With gorgeous Lingerie Barmaids & Waitresses.. it also features an awesome catwalk stage with 2 seperate poles!

Showbar 140 is a warm, friendly and inviting place to come and relax and soak up the atmosphere.

Showbar 140 is perfect for Functions and Private Events with space for over 200 people. With it's own private entrance and private bar it is perfect for exclusive events and those seeking a little extra luxury. Here, the beer and drinks flow and the beautiful entertainers will keep you partying the whole night through.

Sign up for our newsletter on the right-hand side to receive exclusive invitations to special events...

Call 0415815731 today to register for a Showbar 140 which gets you exclusive access to our monthly membership parties!

Since our founding in 2007, we have bestowed on our club a "One-of-a-kind" ambience and style. Showbar 140 is designed to enhance every aspect of our customer's experience, creating a sense of place by reflecting the location's culture, history and geography. It is our belief that true world-class status is achieved only when a club facility combines the values and traditions of the local community with exceptional service, a luxurious product and incredible attention to detail.

The 15 chandeliers dripping from the ceiling, leopard skin lounges, leather couches, plush ceiling to floor fringed curtains, and our amazing mahogany 2 pole stage make Showbar 140 the world class facility that it is. This distinction has elevated Showbar 140 into the upper echelon of destinations for gentlemen, women, employees and entertainers alike around the globe.

Showbar 140 offers promotions, style and ambience specific to the surrounding area and customer base. Services typically include the finest beverages, attentive management, meticulous staff, unmatched interiors, 1 night only events, aswell as Penthouse Pet Of The Year & Miss Nude Australia appearances on a regular basis.

15 comments

• rh48hr
    13 years ago
    I flagged it.
  • JasmineRobson
    13 years ago
    Yes I have worked for the club for the past 6 years..
    I wasn't aware that your not allowed to review a club that you work for??
    Sorry if I offended anyone, I was just trying to let people know about the club in Mackay..
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    "I wasn't aware that your not allowed to review a club that you work for??
    Sorry if I offended anyone, I was just trying to let people know about the club in Mackay.."

People here are very wary of reviews by persons who work for a Club. We tend to doubt the reviewer's objectivity.
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    This is obviously an ad, not a review. I would not object if it were clearly identified as a club advertisement. It does give some information that would be useful to patrons.
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    13 years ago
    SC, lol, outstanding investigative find as usual....
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    @JasmineRobson: As Jackslash pointed out, it's not so much that you work there, but that it's so obviously polished ad copy that rankles a bit. If your entry clearly called itself out as an ad, it might not have raised any hackles. Of course, if you're advertising, you should by rights be paying Founder. :))
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    I guess all Australia strip clubs are 10-10-10.

JasmineRobson

Clubs Reviewed: 2
    Total Reviews: 2

Hollywood Showgirls
    19 Orchid Ave
    Surfers Paradise, Australia QLD 4217

Reviewed on: March 21, 2012
    Visited on: Wednesday Evening
    Dancers on Shift: 25-99

Dancers
    Value

Atmosphere
    Overall

Its obvious that no expense was spared in creating this strip club - Hollywood Showgirls. In the heart of Surfers Paradise this little gem is worth finding..

The women at this club looked like they just stepped off the cover of a magazine! Gorgeous in every respect, I didnt know where to look.. They all wear long elegant gowns.. Very classy indeed.

There was exquisite italian leather seating that engulfs you where you could relax and watch the divine girls on the huge stage, with your drink of choice, they had an amazing array of choice @ the bar, with very unique cocktails.

The stage has 2 massive poles that lead to the 2nd story VIP area, this spectacular girl climbed to the top, received her tip from the second story and then plummeted head first down the pole & stopped barely an inch from the ground, catching herself with her toned thighs. There is also a spectacular waterfall at the rear of the stage..

At 3am there is a spectacle to behold, ALL of the girls get on stage & then get naked!!! Well worth staying there that late..

I can see that I will be regularly attending Hollywood Showgirls
  • JasmineRobson
    13 years ago
    @ Shadowcat... Not all.. I have been to HEAPS, In fact I have been to 98% of the clubs in Australia, every state.. But HOLLYWOOD SHOWGIRLS is one of THE MOST AMAZING clubs in Australia... & before you say anything.. NO... I DON'T WORK THERE!!! But it is without a doubt, the best Strip Club I have ever patronized.. Ill get around to writing more reviews, & I can assure you, they wont be 10 out of 10's... But I prefer to deliver good news rather than bad..
  • JasmineRobson
    13 years ago
    Is there a way of editing my review to say that its an "Advertisement"?
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Jasmine - We need more than another shrimp on the barbie. We wanna know how much and how good the private dances are.
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    Since there is about 0.0000001 percent chance I will ever make a trip to this club in Australia, I'll give him a pass and. WON'T flag the review :)
  • minnow
    13 years ago
    1)If people are going to post an advertisement, they should be paying founder for the privilege, not get a free month membership.

2) Author should label it "ADVERTISEMENT" upfront.

Really, would an auto customer review site membership rather read test drive/owner experience reviews written by actual owners, or an advertisement authored by a manufacturer or dealer employee ?
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    @JasmineRobson:

Pay no heed to these grumpy old horndogs! They have been around tuscl long enough to be well able to read between the lines of any tuscl review.

I am delighted that a young lady from Australia has graced us with her delightful presence. Please continue to post your reviews and certainly feel free to make any comment on any discussion topic that interests you.

Not all of us tuscl regulars are such disgusting reprobates! Many of us are shy, gentle souls like kindly old farmerart. I would be delighted to enjoy your contributions to tuscl as I hobble feebly off into my dotage.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    You certainly have made and Art out of spreading fertilizer, haven't you Farmer?
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    Why georg, whatever do you mean?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion