tuscl

Trainning Dancers

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Before I took my brake I was trainning a few dancers to dance and to treat me the way I needed.....I had to the girls had what I wanted but could not deliver in the back or at the table......so I stopped my spending on them.....one day they wanted to know what happened and I flat out told her.....she said she was willing to learn......so I had a lot of fun with this and I could tell it turned her on to be told......iny body else experince something like this one ?

11 comments

• JacksonEsskay
    13 years ago
    First . . . No. Second . . . Really?
  • canny
    13 years ago
    I've been asked by a dancer to teach her friend who was just starting.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Jack lol yes my friend lol......I spend some cash and she wanted it.....shit happens
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Che your a pimp in the juices book !
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    Years ago I had a veteran Dancer I knew very well use me as the subject of her "training" a newbie Dancer in the Art of Extras. The newbie was just barely legal. It was a VERY interesting experience listening to the older Dancer explain & instruct the newbie on how to give a male customer the best sexual "Dance"! LOL I've NEVER. done it with so young a Dancer since.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    No extras were involved but I once did a 3 some with a favorite and a brand new girl. During the first dance the newbie was just an observer. On the second dance the newbie took over and the favorite coached her. I only had to pay for the first dance. The newbie eventually got the hang of it. It's not rocket science. :)
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    Juicy- all I have to say is "epic"
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    strippers only need cock sucking training
  • Ermita_Nights
    13 years ago
    I tell them what I want. If they don't get it, I'll move on to the next girl rather than spend time "training" on my dime. Unless she is particularly good in other ways, like really good looking and fun to talk to, and I expect to see her again.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    There's plenty of dancers willing to do what I want, I don't need to "train" anyone.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    St25....lol....love you girly
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion