tuscl

juices last dance !

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
And no this has nothin to do with my new S.O. or my nonclubbing ! Lol !

This has to do with if I'm not getting laid I'm not paying ! Hell I'm at a point now that for free if I already know the girls I get all the hugs, kisses, handies, and necking for free in my dark little corners at the clubs ! Plus I'm starting to get out of itc action and moving into otc taking my time with a women action ! So to me its just a wast of money to pay for what I'm getting at the table for free ! Unless she is going to suck or fuck me in the vip I'm saying no ! so juice is going to enjoy this new veiw of clubbing !

8 comments

• MADDOG_ROMEO
    13 years ago
    Juice, it sounds like you need to conserve your money for other things, lol....we've all been there!!!!!
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    #1 I agree and #2 love the avator bro ! Lol !
  • pabloantonio
    13 years ago
    Juice; we pay dancers based on their company. Sometimes we get everything, sometimes we get nothing.

I do not consider it a waste of time to pay a dancer for kisses and touching, but maybe some people do.

Most of the time I can't understand what the hell you are saying. But maybe my intelligence level is not high enough for this forum?
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Pablo no I pay trust me.....and as my education let's just say 3rd grade lol !
  • pabloantonio
    13 years ago
    Juice, you are a crazy mf.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    You have only sctratched the survice of my crazyness !
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    Juice I know what you are talking about. Sometmes there seems to be a dancer that can get me to buy her drinks and some dances though. She has an uncanny ability to make me feel like she's like a girlfriend while I'm in the strip club. It makes it easier when she's hot and she pays a lot of attention to me and does stay at my table a lot. Smetimes I wonder why she has that power over me but while she is the unusual exception, she's actually saving me money if she's stopping me from getting dances from a number of other dancers. Maybe I should call her a pussy blocker. I don't really care for the other term and a number of times, she invites some other hot pussy over to our table and I don't even need to pay for all the company. Although at one time I thought some guys might feel guilty if they have 3 dancers at their tabe while some tables have no dancers. Haven't felt guilty so far.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    Doesn't pay to spend money if you don't see any value in it. I remember one dancer did not understand why I wanted to spend time with several dancers in the club when she offered to sleep with me anytime I wanted to. I just enjoy a lot of girls at times. I've even turned girls down n the clubs when they wanted to leave and go fuck. I just wanted to party for a while. That was why I went to the club in the first place.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion