shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Whispers
3 S Main St
Williston, North Dakota 58801

Reviewed on: February 16, 2012
Visited on: Wednesday Evening
Dancers on Shift: Unknown

This place is the worst in the world, be aware of paying out the 25% of the money you make in one week working here, they make you believe you will make up to $3000 and reality what you really make is less than $400 after paying 25% of your money here. No private rooms at all and you must dance your butt of dance one by one, tiring jobs and just no that you play your own music, YESSS ladies, your are the DJ here with you don't get pay for. YOU must pay 25% of you're making plus other 70 dollars that cover other fees... Be a DJ and dance Ur butt off all night one by one dance. Pretty EXHAUSTED!!!! Ladies DON"T. GO THERE!!! IT'S A SCAMMER!! I did go hopping was gonna make 2000 or $3000 and worked so hard to make then 25% of my money, with I wasn't happy about it!! Very disappointed and frustrated to be there and couldn't change my damm flight back home as this Wisper is locate in a Remote place in ND, Tickets were over $1200 to change and leave early. My advises is DO NOT GO THERE!!! Doesn't worth the time and money!! I wish I had a warning but I did not, so listen to mine and Don't be stupid. Work in NYC, VEGAS or another places.. You will do better than here. Trust me. The voice of the experince. ;)

Paloma

8 comments

• deogol
    13 years ago
    I don't believe that. You read in newspapers and see on TV that strippers make huge dollars and every day is a party! She's crazy. :)
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Sounds like she needs a Sugar Daddy.
  • thesamurai
    13 years ago
    Several dancers at clubs I frequent have told me about their attempts to strike it rich at clubs in the oil boom of ND. They all come back, not much richer but with a decidedly negative opinion of ND, oil workers, and the clubs over there.
  • newmark
    13 years ago
    I hear they take 25% of the money.
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    I had a brief business trip to North Dakota/Montana last autumn. Dropped into this joint for one drink and found it deader than a mortuary - didn't even bother writing a review.

This incoherent review has credibility with me.
  • Ermita_Nights
    13 years ago
    Illiterate? Maybe you can make it as a stripper.
  • Papi_Chulo
    13 years ago
    Hey,

Give the lady a break! From her name "Paloma" she sounds like she may be Hispanic and thus English may not be her native/dominant language!
  • Papi_Chulo
    13 years ago
    Hey,

Give the lady a break! From her name "Paloma" she sounds like she may be Hispanic and thus English may not be her native/dominant language!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion