tuscl

At The Table

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Ever go to the strip club and have a girl from start to finish give you such a good time all you did was stay at the table ?

It happened to me last night ! This girl and I just hit it off with comvo and chemistry so good we stayed for 3hours at the table. About 1 1/2 into it she is giving me a handy ! She makes me blow in her hand (I'm camando in shorts) then stays with me until I leave(the club was dead so she didn't have to go on stage). I gave her a $20 before I left and she asked me to come back next week to see her ? I was like hell ya !

10 comments

• JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Side note this club is a nonextras club but is starting to hurt for business
  • Blue42TX
    13 years ago
    Not only did she sat there for 3 hours but also gave u a handy and she is happy with a twenty tip. Wow....i need to have some of your mojo.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    "Ever go to the strip club and have a girl from start to finish give you such a good time all you did was stay at the table ?"

No. :)
  • thesamurai
    13 years ago
    Don't fall in love, Juice!!!!!!!
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Fall in love, Juice !!!!! LMAO
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Fall, juice!!!!!! :)
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Blue42 lol all I do man is visit a place a lot. Make the girls laugh a lot. Then I give a lot of heavy eye contact. I give a few good coplamits. Then I slowly get touchy and exgelade from their.......some times its fun for me to see how much shit I can get away with for damn near next to nothin.....and I have found out that at most clubs the darkest corner with a table is the best spot to do this on dead hours and days.

Dracula sorry dude : )

• JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Vince, Samurai, Clubber.......you guys know from now that I fall easy lmfao !
  • Ermita_Nights
    13 years ago
    A rare and wonderful thing. I'd have tipped a lot more, and as we know I'm a cheap bastard.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Nights damn then I'm realy cheap ! Shuuuuuuuuueeeeeeet !
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion