tuscl

Unlawful sexual contact?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
BOULDER -- A woman was arrested after assaulting the manager of a Boulder strip club early Saturday morning, police said.
Boulder police arrested 23-year-old Stephanie Jenny outside The Bustop, a strip club at 4871 Broadway.
According to the police report, police were called to the gentleman's club after Jenny got into a fight with the manager.

The manager told officers that Jenny refused to pay for a one-drink minimum at the strip club. The manager added that Jenny appeared to be extremely intoxicated, and he refused to let her in.
Jenny wrestled the cellphone away from the manager after he threatened to call police, the report states. It continued that she slammed the phone to the ground and then "slammed the palm of her hand into his genitals."
The report stated the manager then "put her on the floor" when she tried to bite his right forearm.
After officers arrived, police said Jenny resisted arrest and refused to be put into the squad car. Police said during the ride to the police station, Jenny repeatedly kicked the plastic partition in the police car and said she was "sorry that she was drunk and hit some strippers."
Jenny was booked on charges of second-degree assault, unlawful sexual contact, resisting arrest, obstructing a peace officer and third-degree trespass.

4 comments

• JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Lmfao ! Thanks shadow I needed that one ! Lol !
  • steve229
    13 years ago

When the working day is done
    Girls - they want to have fun
    Oh girls just want to have fun
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    "unlawful sexual contact???"

I thought assault was assault NO matter what part of the body you Hit.
  • deogol
    13 years ago
    I've always said sometimes the customers are more fun to watch than the girls!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion