tuscl

Atf ideas :b

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Ok guys give me a little grace on this one ! Juice is going to sound like a softy..lol.....ok so when I get an Atf I like to baby my girl so some ideas I normaly do is:

bring flowers, choclots, something that relats to her..., poems to be read in champaine/Vip rooms, pass to a spa for some good treatment...maybee even a nice restraunt with tickets to a up scale resourt for some Otc.....I will also buy get her to send me picks of her or take picks of her to add to my Atf memories...I also will buy us some profesina picks for us to have made together for more juicy memories lol......

So what ideas do you guys do in and out of the club with an Atf for her pleasure and of course your on pleasures and memories of a women that took your breath away !

22 comments

• shadowcat
    13 years ago
    My best advice is to take it slow. Remember you are talking about dating a person that earns her living by getting money from men. You are not courting a civilian for a long time realationship.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    c) buy matching pussy ring and cock ring combo and really HOOK up
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Shadow I know man....but I don't do civis no more....well I do but not in the tradtional since more like at the bar atm style lol....no man I love high mileage and getting a sloppy bj and my brains fucked out of me as much as the next tuscl member but I've got a soft side with a dancer that gives me what I'm looking for in all areas that I need a women for.....now I'm never exclusive I go to other clubs, see other dancers in other places...and still get itc from other fun dancers....but if a girl is my defanition of what I need then she will be my atf and I will treat her like a s.o. you can say and it might be the reason y they eventualy want Otc with me and so on for what I put into the club with her.......but. no shadow I'm a player aand love the road and other women in my life...its a fuckin high for me......thanks for being a friend and showing concern tho homie but I will be a regular at follies soon so don't worry bro !
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Gator I will always love your funny ass 2cents ! Lmfao !
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    If you really want to enjoy YOUrself, just give her a credit card, and you go play golf or whatever you enjoy doing. :)
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Clubber thanks queer face : 0 )
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    juice. find out what she likes to do ie hobies,what music she likes, food,movies & go from there. @clubber that was funny
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Bang I sure do hope she likes cream pie ! Suprise! Lol
  • inno123
    13 years ago
    Most dancers are perpetual dieters so the choclates will mostly go uneated. Where is she going to store flowers until the end of her shift and what will her real BF think? So the flowers are going to go in the waste basket. In general giving something other than money is telegraphing that you are not thinking rationally about the relationship and are open to exploitation.

HOWEVER, if that thought does not dissuade and you still want to give something, find out her size and then show up with some sexy outfit or new pair of platforms. Strippers are constantly wearing out costumes and she can always say that she traded with another dancer for it (which is also commonplace). Just don't get bent out of shape if it turns out not to fit. Women's clothing sizes are notoriously unreliable between stores.
  • inno123
    13 years ago
    Most dancers are perpetual dieters so the choclates will mostly go uneated. Where is she going to store flowers until the end of her shift and what will her real BF think? So the flowers are going to go in the waste basket. In general giving something other than money is telegraphing that you are not thinking rationally about the relationship and are open to exploitation.

HOWEVER, if that thought does not dissuade and you still want to give something, find out her size and then show up with some sexy outfit or new pair of platforms. Strippers are constantly wearing out costumes and she can always say that she traded with another dancer for it (which is also commonplace). Just don't get bent out of shape if it turns out not to fit. Women's clothing sizes are notoriously unreliable between stores.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    Away from strip clubs, some of the dancers I knew just wanted to fuck and not date at all. Some dancers were the opposite and didn't want to fuck at all but just hang out and go different places about town or wherever. I never gave them squat unless they talked me into giving them something but it's happened. I'm probably not the best one to ask about what to give to ATF's since I rarely gave anything.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    I also like to give up my jizz
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    wonders how many kids juice has with all the strippers he did bbfs with
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Bang if you saw what I pay in child support you would Lyfao! Me and my 12 kids and 4 old sos lol
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    juice I'm speechless. 12 kids?
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    Of course I believe you are speaking the truth on here at all times just like me. I think I'm safe. If it starts lightning today I'm running for cover.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    I've been shocked from static electricity in a strip club when a storm passed overhead. Gives new meaning to the term shocking experience. I've even been shocked in strip clubs when there wasn't a storm overhead. I even build up a charge and get shocked in church too so I can't win. I only get shocked in church when I touch the holy water. It's usually a little shock and if my relative is holding onto me when she touches the water, she gets poked instead. lol. I've shocked a dancer more than once too. One dancer told me she's never been shocked like that before. I was charged up that night. Building up electricity pretty routinely. It's been a while though. I miss shocking dancers. That was last year.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    I'm out of ideas for what to give ATF's.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    One dancer told me most customers don't give them an electric shock before taking their dollar tip. I like to give something extra from time to time. lol
    Just wish I knew how I did that.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Juice just give her you dick man ! Huh ! Huh !
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    13 years ago
    Juice,

itc, just more champagne and CRs....

otc, more hangin and bangin....
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Madromeo......verygoodpoints!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion