tuscl

new atf finaly !

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
So I've got a new atf after braking up with my old one of 6 years....this girl is amazing ! She is great at the conversation and loves to snuggle and massages me at the table....gives me good mileage at stage while I'm enjoying and tipping heavy for a show.....their could be other guys around the stage and she does a damn good job on making me feel like I'm the only one :b......when its time for dances she's got no problems cutting me deals and stile gives heavey 2way in the vip....girl moves very slow and sensual just the way I like it and yes once she has grooved that sweet spot she stays right on it until its dun :b......girl is amazing....like most of my atfs she has very light skin,red hair,tatts,andpearcings....every time I see her she lights up the room with her smile and I leave after my visit feeling like the man and wanting to go back real soon....wow.....I just needed to post a little about it....you know how it is....juice is sprung ! I will be ok lol...but its getting real fun with this one (total package as I see it).....................feel free to rant about the atf in your life !

24 comments

• vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    YAY !!! Now take her home and fuck the living shit out of her !!! LOL
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Yes sir ! Lol.....
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Vince I thank I need you to bitch slap me again man ! Lol
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    Bitch slaps juice. Well son what you waitn for? Fuck the shit out of here & fill her up!!!!
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    I think you will enjoy the POSITIVE aspects of having an ATF again.

Red Hair Heh...My Favorite Color!
  • thesamurai
    13 years ago
    why dump the old ATF after that long? Because of boredom or did she do something?
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Bang I will pm you details bro :b

Dracula....I agree I enjoy the girlfriend experince a lot....and red hair....lol...my wife was a blonde....now I'm a huge sucker for reds in the club lol....my old atf had red also....

Samuria....she got very cracked out....I told her if she didn't stop that shit I would stop seeing her....last time I saw her she looked bad....poor girl......I just don't need that in my otc life

Daddys....thanks love...that means a lot to the juiceman!
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    "she got very cracked out....I told her if she didn't stop that shit I would stop seeing her....last time I saw her she looked bad....poor girl"

Too Bad. Some people unfortunately waste a good thing when they have it. Correct move.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Dracula....thanx man but it wasent easy
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    Glad to hear you're happy juice.

I'm looking for someone that is hot and friendly. Right now all the dancers who want to get something going on with me I'm not that interested in. One dancer even threatened to show up at my house. Well there might be one dancer I am a bit interested in but after she told me all about her personal life and her kid and talked about me becoming her boyfriend, that turned me off a bit. I wasn't thinking about becoming a boyfriend. I prefer something like fuckbuddy but I haven't met a dancer yet that wanted to keep sex apart from everything else. So I backed off of that dancer.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    jaws yams :b lol
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Jaws.....that shit happens
  • pabloantonio
    13 years ago
    Congrats Juice. Good luck.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Does she have you on a short leash or are you still planning a Follies trip?
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    thanks pablo !

Shadow nothin is going to stop this cracker from becoming a regular at follies ! See you soon godfather :b
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    "So I've got a new atf after braking (sic) up with my old one of 6 years"

6 years!?! In DC, that would be considered a common-law marriage, lol.
  • thesamurai
    13 years ago
    I hear ya juice gl with the new squeeze ;)
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    Glad to hear you found a new ATF. Does the old ATF work at the same place? That could get awkward if she does.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    St229.....lol...good one :b

Sam....thanx man !

Rh48....no dif club.....but ya that would be a mess all in the same club oooch
  • TABB
    13 years ago
    That sounds awesome juice!!!! I wish you and your new ATF a awesome time.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Thanks tabb it means a lot : )
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Great news juice you're finally settling down!
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    13 years ago
    Juice, all the best buddy....Have fun with it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Gator stop hatting on my skank ho !

Maddhomeo....thanks maaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion