tuscl

Clubs in SoCal? looking for best mileage!

GroovnHigh
California
Saturday, January 14, 2012 10:40 PM
Hey guys, I'm looking for a place to get a good, full, experience from a strip club. I've been to Cheetah's in SD and Deja Vu. However, it's very difficult to really get too far with any of the girls there. I'm actually looking for a place more like Tropical Lei. I haven't been there before, but I hear what it really is. I'm looking for a club like that but with the most quality girls. Where can I find the best balance of quality girls and FS?

6 comments

• gsv
    12 years ago
    San Diego is not known for good mileage. I would suggest checking out Tijuana or perhaps City of Industry.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Never been to California so can't really help. But I'm surprised San Diego doesn't have higher mileage. One of the reasons cited why Detroit is wide open is their close proximity to Canada. Seems the same would apply to Tijuana and SD.
  • gsv
    12 years ago
    I don't really know why mileage is low San Diego either, but for some reason it's actually among the lowest in the country. Good thing Tijuana is close.
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    YMWV big time here in LA. Truth is you usually have a choice - gorgeous low mileage eye candy, or 5-7's range UHM. Rarely will you find both.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    12 years ago
    If you've discovered the Tropical Lei, in Upland, then go just a few more miles south to the city of Industry and La Puente. Looks on TUSCL's directory for the clubs there. All are known to be high mileage clubs. On Valley Blvd., in Industry and La Puente, there is a two-mile stretch where there are four clubs within those two miles. A few others are close by.
  • mjx01
    12 years ago
    SD is absolutely horrible for mileage. I've been told it's due to local LE. IMO you have basically two options: COI or TJ. City of Industry (COI) is going to be hit or miss, but you don't have to cross the border and there should be more variety. Tijuana (TJ) is a sure thing mileage wise, but you had better like Mex. If you head for TJ, I think most posters here would advise to NOT drive across the border. Park on US side and walk across.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion