tuscl

Tell your S/O that you have to go buy lottery tickets.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Wednesday, January 4, 2012 7:31 PM
The strip club where all your fantasies can come true: Man wins $1million during visit to pole dancing club By Ellen Connolly Last updated at 1:14 AM on 5th January 2012 A Rhode Island man is all smiles after winning $1million prize from a lottery ticket he bought during a visit to a strip club. Stephen Burrows Jr. attended Club Fantasies in Providence, Rhode Island, to perhaps satisfy one fantasy, but left with an even bigger one coming true. A spokesperson with the R.I. Lottery told Eyewitness News that Burrows bought his winning ticket at Club Fantasies - whose slogan reads 'Making your fantasies come true' - and played 033122 as the winning combination. The ticket in the Rhode Island Lottery's Million Dollar Raffle Game cost just $20.

8 comments

• sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    Guess I would not have won. There is no way I would pay $20 for a tiny chance of winning something.
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    He should spend all his winnings in strip clubs.
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    13 years ago
    No wonder the dude was buying lottery tickets, there's nothing at that particular club to grab let alone hold your attention....That club sucks...
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    I am sure he will spend it all in the strip club. There was some tv show "Curse of the Lottery" or something like that. Many people who win, I guess they get into a lot of trouble and end up loosing it all anyhow.
  • Ghosty
    12 years ago
    Aw c'mon Maddog, there have been some cuties working at Fantasies. And if you've got enough money you can pretty much have them all to yourself these days...
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Strip club sells lottery tickets?
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    I'm with Gator, I've never heard of a strip club selling lottery tickets before. Anyone else know of a strip club that does that?
  • PlayInNiagara
    12 years ago
    You always takes your chances when you go to a strip club. How appropriate.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion