tuscl

Update on My Condition

1) On Tuesday, the 15th, I became aware that I was getting sick. I thought it was just another viral (flu/cold) thing. I saw the irony in that it's summer, but as the days went on, I was getting worse. Finally, on Monday the 21st, I went to the Doctor and found it was whooping cough (bacterial, not viral). I started a five day course of antibiotics. Friday evening, I took the last pill. Warily, I waited to see the results (worried about a relapse).&nbsp; Well, it's Sunday, and I'm definitely doing better, although, as drained as I am, I'm reminded that I recently survived a life threatening disease.<br />
<br />
2) I got sick four days after I had visited a clinic. I get a check up every two months because in January of 2009, I was diagnosed with a degenerative organ disorder. The results were actually great news, but I need to back up a bit.&nbsp;<br />
<br />
In April of this year,&nbsp;my&nbsp;subdivision made a huge&nbsp;change in our driniking water, they switched over to &quot;chlorolamination&quot;.&nbsp;In&nbsp;short, it means that hey added ammonia to the&nbsp;water. The water not only&nbsp;took on a funk, but a terrible taste as well. I switched over to bottled water.&nbsp;(I've made two gallons of Kool Aid a week for decades)<br />
<br />
Within two weeks, I had more energy than I've had in ages. With each day,&nbsp;I felt better and better.&nbsp;I even went out jogging&nbsp;since I felt so good (something I haven't done in years). I started looking forward to my June 10th&nbsp;medical appointment.&nbsp;<br />
<br />
Like I said,the news was great. My blood pressure was significantly down. My pulse rate&nbsp;(standing and sitting) hasn't been this good in years. My lungs are more efficient than they've been in years. I was&nbsp;going to make a major announcement here, but someone at the clinic gave me that nasty bug.&nbsp;<br />
<br />
So, in&nbsp;short,the tap water has been poisoning me for years. &nbsp;

3 comments

• samsung1
    14 years ago
    &nbsp;dudester good to hear you are doing better.<br />
    <br />
    I think one important thing to mention is that antibiotics and strip clubs do not go well together because alcohol can decrease the effectiveness of the medicine.<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-size: 14.1667px; ">
    <div class="article" style="padding-top: 2px; padding-right: 7px; padding-bottom: 2px; padding-left: 7px; margin-top: 5px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; font: normal normal normal 13px/normal Arial; ">This lady goes into the pharmacy and ask the pharmacist for some cyanide. The pharmacist says maam I cannot give u cyanide, I'll loose my job. He asks maam what do you need cyanide for? The woman said I caught my husband cheating!! And I'm going to poison him. Well the pharmacist gets very upset and asks the woman to leave. The woman says before I leave I'll ask you one more time, for the cyanide she reaches into her purse and pulls out a picture of her husband and the pharmacist's wife and shows it to him. He replies thats different I DIDN'T KNOW YOU HAD A PRESCRIPTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</div>
    <div>&nbsp;</div>
    </span>
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Dudester: Glad to hear it.&nbsp; Amazing how modern conveniences &quot;improve&quot; our lives, isn't it? &lt;sarcasm present, if not obvious&gt;<br />
    <br />
    ss1: LOL!<br type="_moz" />
  • Dougster
    14 years ago
    Dudester: &quot; I was diagnosed with a degenerative organ disorder.&quot;<br />
    <br />
    Let me guess one of your degenerating organs is your brain?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion