tuscl

How bad does the weather need to be before you stay home?

I'm just wondering how bad does the weather need to be before you stay home instead of going out to your favorite strip clubs. I had light rain at my house and then a few miles up the road, I encountered some of the worst driving conditions ever. It was a construction area and apparently the drainage is not designed for typhoon conditions. Even though the speed limit was 45 mph we were lucky to be going 20. There was about 6 to 12 inches of water covering the road and this usually drains off fast. However I could barely see the taillights of the car in front of me at times with wipers going as fast as possible and the distance at around 10 to 20 feet. Fortunately things slowly improved.

I mentioned the horrendous rain and driving to a couple of dancers and two claimed they drove 4 hours through the rain. One from Virginia and one from Alabama. I was just a bit surprised that some dancers commute that far to work the weekend. Note: I didn't know about that terribly big storm before I left. I did see an extremely large black cloud covering the whole town and it reminded me of supercell pictures.

Any of you continued on to your favorite destination come hell or high water? Lol, apparently I somehow got charged up during the thunderstorm. One dancer claimed she got zapped on her nipple twice from an electric charge on me when she brushed up against my arm. She actually seemed to like it. I guess that's a first. I don't remember any stripper accuse me of zapping her before.

3 comments

• Golfer99
    18 years ago
    I've never seen the weather that bad so I don't know lol Actually lots of the dancers prefer to work 50 miles or so outside of where they live just so they aren't known by the people in town. As for new Orleans, since the rebuilding started, all the construction money in town, you guessed it those guys are spending it right at the clubs and lots of the Memphis, Tampa, etc. girls are down there. At the PP in Memphis lots of those girls drive in from Nashville, B'Ham, etc. spend the week and work then drive back home, esp with the rules in Nashville now.
  • Book Guy
    18 years ago
    I'm often surprised at how far a dancer claims to drive in order to work. Many of them come into a town for a weekend or a week, staying at a cheap motel. I think some ladies claim to have driven that far, in order to put off any potential followers or stalkers. But I think a lot of other ladies do drive as much as four or six hours. I met a hottie in New Orleans who regularly comes in from central Tennessee; the rules changed in Nashville but she heard horror stories about Atlanta and Memphis, so found the next closest "cool" town to work in. I'm surprised she didn't go north instead. I guess it's a Mason-and-Dixon thing, the sweeth'art, stayin' near kith an' kin.

I only ever go to strip clubs a long way away over a two- or three-day trip, because I live in a town that lacks decent clubs. So, I'll just enjoy the ride, and include tourism in the trip. That means that bad weather will simply cause me to stop and check out the local Waffle House. When I lived in the Tampa Bay area, I found that I would not go out on extremely stormy nights if I had to cross the Bay, but the cells move through so quickly there that a ten minute wait is often enough to get it all over with.
  • DandyDan
    18 years ago
    I don't really know. If it's too cold, I just don't go. If I'm going to the local club, probably the only condition that would prevent me from going is if there is a tornado warning, something you take seriously in Nebraska. The really sick thing is if I go out in a raging downpour, one of the dancers has to always ask is it raining bad out.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion