tuscl

Penthouse 8 mile website

On the PHC website they have a "girls" section. Does anyone know if these people still work at the 8 mile PHC?

http://penthousegentlemenclub.com/girls.…

7 comments

• CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    My Penthouse intel is old. But last time in my impression was the talent level had fallen off.
  • londonguy
    13 years ago
    Yeah, I was wondering that when I almost got myself an all expenses paid trip to Ohio when I could have taken in a detour to Detroit. Maybe some of those girls are now at the Rhino in Vegas.
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    I don't think any of those girls have ever worked at the Penthouse, although it's not impossible. The girls on the website are from Penthouse Magazine.

But the Penthouse Club has many attractive dancers who know how to please the shallow male.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    Do the girls know how to please a Male with some Depth? LOL

I'll be finding out this week.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    I agree with jackslash. I doubt those women pictured have worked at the Detroit club unless it was long ago when the place first opened for business. None the less, one is guaranteed to have a good time with the babes. Negotiate first, Alucard and I know firsthand what delights can be attained there.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    Indeed Vince!
  • silkypants
    13 years ago
    From my Thursday day visit, no those girls were not working there. The girls were actually prettier than the girls on the web page. A Thursday visit compared to my Saturday visits where like I went to different clubs. Next time I will go on a Friday, but Thursday the 22nd talent level was just shy of a Mons Venus Friday.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion