tuscl

I though that Virginia was a low contact state.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Maddogs • Portsmouth, Virginia
• December 9, 2011
Visited on: Thursday Evening • Dancers on Shift: 1-5
Ratings: Physical Club: 3 • Dancer Quality: 3 • Dollar Value: 2 • Overall Rating: 2.67 / 10

12-08-11 Dancer Kim Taylor(Blonde Chick) has AIDS and Shes Giving it to Customers and dont care , She all ready gave it to 4 men, I wouldnt go here All the other Dancers were just ugly and Skanky,Drinks were to exspencive and the Lighting sucked Alot of non tipping Customers (Dancers Boyfriends/Husbands)so not a good show.this Place Sucks more than the Dancers do. it needs to get a New Format Also the one they have sucks,looks like a whore house.the food is nasty with bugs crawling around the bar and walls.

7 comments

• georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Who pissed in his Wheaties?
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Oops. This review just got deleted.
  • thesamurai
    13 years ago
    kinda sounds like a chick wrote it
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    "Virginia is for Lovers"
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    This review sucks! Its like a bad review with bugs that sucks all in it ! This review beside it sucks but not as bad as the one this kid wrote it just sucks balls ! U know the kind of balls that get sucks just for being their ! This review fuckin sucks !
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    Ohio is low contact but there are still some dives with FS
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    I hate it when you go to a strip club for what you think is a bit of harmless FS and you end up with AIDS. (Straight to AIDS, huh? They didn't even pass through HIV first. Must be one of those super strains.)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion