tuscl

2AM'd?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Charges Likely in Private Dancer Triple Shooting

COLUMBUS[OH] -- Three people are recovering Monday, just days after a shooting at the Private Dancer strip club on Trabue Road in West Columbus.

The Franklin County Sheriff's Office says it could be still be a few more days until charges in the case are announced. He says deputies are looking into what happened immediately preceding the shooting early Sunday morning.

Witnesses told them that a fight started outside of the club before spilling into a parking lot next door. ABC6/Fox28 News' Steve Levine reports a club security guard had asked both groups involved in the dispute to leave the strip club.

"While he was outside, one group, the more aggressive group, got into the vehicle, and looked straight at him, while shooting at him and exchanged gunfire.”

An armed security guard was hit by a vehicle fleeing the scene. Moments later, gunshots were fired.

“I don't expect him to be charged at this time. [I'm] not hearing from detectives he is going to be charged.”

While the club security guard is not expected to charged, the people who fired the gunshots will not be so fortunate.

10 comments

• CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    Naw, no doubt the lack of mileage in Columbus clubs caused the meltdown.
  • Shamrock211
    13 years ago
    Sounds ghetto-riffic!
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    I never stay until closing for just the reason.
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    ..for just that reason.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    I sure hope our friend Samsung wasn't there that morning.
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    I'm worried because Sam didn't post this prior to Shadow...
  • HonestT
    13 years ago
    I was also surprised samsung1 did not post this first!

That place is a few inches shallow of being a hole. Not that the area is really bad, but I wouldn't even drive down that street at 2am, let alone pay their cows for grind time.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    I have been to this club a couple of times on a Sunday or Monday. Nude stage show is the big benefit here, but the women are fat and ugly. I once tried to visit on a Friday night but the parking lot was packed and I could not find a place to park.
    I did try a $20 nude dance here once and payment was required in advance.
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    "payment was required in advance."

Dancers probably worried customers could get 2AM'd before paying them.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    2AM at 4AM is not 3AM
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion