tuscl

Good reason to not flash your money in the club

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Man Stabbed Outside Strip Club

Witnesses: Victim Flashing Cash At Paradise Club Before He Was Attacked

POSTED: Monday, October 31, 2011

SAN ANTONIO -- A man was stabbed outside a Northeast Side strip club early Monday.
When officers arrived at Paradise Gentlemen's Club at around 4 a.m., they found a 21-year-old man with multiple stab wounds in the parking lot.
Witnesses told police the victim was flashing a lot of money while he was inside the club.
When the men went outside to smoke a cigarette, he was attacked by two men, police said. The victim was stabbed three times in the upper body, police said. He was taken to San Antonio Military Medical Center, formerly known as BAMC, with non-life threatening injuries.
The attackers took off with the man's money. The victim gave investigators a description of the suspects, but no arrests have been made.
The Paradise club was the scene of another stabbing in September and a shooting on Oct. 3.
Police said that security is not present in the parking lot.

8 comments

• georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    It's a testament to the power of human stupidity that such a warning is still required in this day and age. Or the power of alcohol, which is another way of saying the same thing, I guess.
  • deogol
    13 years ago
    GMD: +1
  • zorro
    13 years ago
    What a dumbass. Drunk and 21, that's a dangerous combination.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    2PM'ed = shot
    4PM'ed = stabbed

• Clubber
    13 years ago
    ER, make those AM!
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    "The Paradise club was the scene of another stabbing in September and a shooting on Oct. 3."

Doesn't exactly sound like 4 days/3 nights in Cabo!
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Was it 2AM?
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    When I lived in San Antonio a man was stabbed and killed outside a strip club I used to visit. Most of the dancers were Mexican or Mexican-American and a lot of young gang members hung out there at night.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion