tuscl

have you ever herd this while at a sc

bang69
North Carolina
Monday, October 10, 2011 7:28 PM
I was sitn at a table in a sc knowen for extras "BBFS". Three guys were at the table next to me. They all made a bet to see which one could have sex with a dancer first. I don't know about ya'll but this is the first time I've herd this. Please tell me what you think of this. Dancer input is very welcome

19 comments

• shadowcat
    13 years ago
    I think it is bull shit.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    I never *heard* about it
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    A bit impolite or crude. They must have been rather Horny. I wonder who, if anyone, won the Bet.
  • lopaw
    13 years ago
    Sounds pretty pathetic to me.
  • Rod8432
    13 years ago
    To my total shock and awe, I sometimes hear about guys pressuring girls for BBFS in the VIP. Most girls tell me they don't do it, although couple have admitted to having a select few clients who they they "know" are clean and will do it with them. Sounds stupid to me, but apparently some guys want BBFS so bad, they're willing to take the risk.
  • sinclair
    13 years ago
    I won the bet. I hate wearing a raincoat in the shower.
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    No thanks. I need my "Jim" hat on at all times. I like to gamble, but that is a prop bet I'm not willing to make.
  • fetish_dancer
    13 years ago
    Very dangerous for both parties. A dude willing to engage in any sort of sexual intercourse with a stripper without a condom will probably seek to never use a condom in any sort of liaison, meaning he's willing to risk transferring an STD to his wife/gf/any other sexual partner, and a dancer willing to go bareback for anything has done it before with other men. It's dangerous in any sort of sexual situation, either in the VIP with a dancer or a casual relationship having nothing to do with strip clubs. Wrap that soldier before war!
  • inno123
    13 years ago
    Any club known for BBFS is a club that I won't visit. I am not even that keen on BBBJ from a pro and dont' even object if the dancer wants to do covered hand jobs.
  • inno123
    13 years ago
    Oh, and I would take their bet, immediately do a 15 minute VIP and then say that I won the bet.
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    fd: "A dude willing to engage in any sort of sexual intercourse with a stripper without a condom will probably seek to never use a condom in any sort of liaison, meaning he's willing to risk transferring an STD to his wife/gf/any other sexual partner" Yep, anti-socials have a blunted sense of risk, and need a high degree of risk to feel anything. BBFS with strippers will provide that charge. Naturally they won't care about putting others at risk. Narcissists will think that something like an STD could never happen to them, and, like the anti-socials, won't care about putting others at risk because it is all about them.
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    I guess certain other narcissists might actually beleive the stripper when she says "I only do this for you." :-)
  • rickdugan
    13 years ago
    Bang, if you are talking about the club that I think you are talking about then those guys are world class morons. The girls are basically street walkers who have managed to find an indoor venue. The club is disgusting and the women are skanky whores, so these guys are very likely competing to see who will be the first to catch a sexually transmitted disease.
  • fetish_dancer
    13 years ago
    STDs can happen to anyone. Even boyfriends I've been with for quite a while I would make put condoms on each time we had sex. There's too many stories of one party thinking they're in a monogamous relationship and the other out fucking everything bare. Promiscuity is a scourge. I don't mean that in a Bible-thumping way, I just mean it realistically. No importance is placed on sex anymore, many people just fuck with little to no regard for one another. I will *never* understand the mindset of girls who trade their bodies for money. But I won't go off on a tangent here.
  • rickdugan
    13 years ago
    You are in the wrong church for that sermon FD. ;)
  • fetish_dancer
    13 years ago
    I'm also not much of a preacher. I bet if I ran a topless church the pews would be filled every Sunday though. /sacrilegious.
  • txtittyfan
    13 years ago
    And there would be a gooey mess everywhere.
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    "Promiscuity is a scourge. I don't mean that in a Bible-thumping way, I just mean it realistically. No importance is placed on sex anymore, many people just fuck with little to no regard for one another. I will *never* understand the mindset of girls who trade their bodies for money" I totally agree. PM me the girls' names and I will give them a stern talking to.
  • runrdude
    13 years ago
    I did have one OTC kind of pressure me to go BB for the second round. She said she hates condoms. No way, no how. If I had known, there would not have been a first round even with the cover.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion