tuscl

Damn! I hope this is bull shit.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Man Allegedly Faces Penis Amputation After Atlanta Strip Club Visit
September 09, 2011 06:55 AM EDT
comments: 13
An unidentified man is allegedly facing possible penis amputation after catching an infection from unprotected sex with a stripper at an Atlanta club.

The story is being reported as an exclusive by the urban gossip website Media Take Out and they've posted a very graphic photo of the alleged man's penis which shows horrible disfigurement and what looks to be some kind of flesh-eating disease.

MTO tells the story this way, "MediaTakeOut.com has learned of a possible HEATH EMERGENCY going on inside one POPULAR Atlanta SKRIP CLUB. A reader reached out to us and told us that he PAID EXTRA to have one of the girls . . give him a little EXTRA during the lap dance."

The article goes on to state that two weeks after the encounter the man was told by doctors he may be facing penis amputation because of the unprotected sexual contact.

Can this be real? Is it possible MTO, despite having a reputation of sensationalizing urban stories, is making this up? Even going to the length of publishing a phony photograph? Why rile up health authorities in Atlanta if the story is untrue?

What do you think? Have a look at the picture here and please leave a comment below. Be warned. The picture is very graphic!

Image courtesy of Wikipedia

http://cdn.mediatakeout.com/50954/health…

10 comments

• BigBillPayed
    13 years ago
    I just projectile vomited. How big a ho do you have to be? Eep, dry heave! I have had unprotected sex with 1 stripper and this is why.
  • mmdv26
    13 years ago
    Maybe she had a brown recluse spider hiding inside her and it bit his dick.
  • harrydave
    13 years ago
    This looks like total BS. It's just a gross picture, no real reporting, and no medical explanation. It appeals to people who have no real world experience with strip clubs. I wouldn't be surprised if that photo has shown up in other stories or web sites elsewhere and been included in other stories.
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    I'm with harrydave on this. If it was 100% real, not only would the CDC be all over the story, there would be a squadron of network satellite trucks outside the club. Reporters would be interviewing everyone connected to the club, including customers.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    I've seen patients with "Flesh-Eating" infections in their groin. It is NOT a sight you would want to see if you didn't have to.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    Good thing you wash your hands shadowcat! :)
  • troop
    13 years ago
    i say bullshit!
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    I'm with Dudester and harrydave on this one. Oh my God!!
    Almost makes me want to give up sex. Yeah, right !!
  • staxwell
    13 years ago
    Bullshit.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Penis amputation? no word castration anymore
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion