tuscl

A real pro or just stupid?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Saturday, August 20, 2011 9:12 PM
From the latest review of Follies in Atlanta. "After a couple of hours, the girls wanted to go to VIP. They cut me a deal to take all four of them. The room was only 40 for a half an hour. The girls wanted a hundred a piece. Regular price was 150." Editor note: Regular price is $100. I doubt that he was getting the mileage that I have been getting there. 30 minutes with just one girl is all that I have needed.

6 comments

• Dudester
    13 years ago
    It's a rookie mistake that you're going to have twice, or four times the fun-an exercise of ego. A threesome-a couple plus one is a mistake. One plus one is the only equation that works.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    Twice in my nearly 20 yrs of Clubbing I have done a two-some. It turned out to be a huge mistake in each case & a MAJOR waste of $$$!!! I have NEVER trying a third time.
  • chimark
    13 years ago
    totally agree with others, never bother with 2 girls in a SC, costs way too much money and it's never as good as the idea. I've tried it three times, but I haven't done it in more then 10 years and would never bother to do it again. Whenever a girl tries to push it on me, I always discard it quickly.
  • Skyrbuoy
    13 years ago
    Worked once at Flashdance in WPB. 2 no-go's other times I tried it
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Last time I was talked into a 4 some, the 3 dancers all assured me the dance would only cost $25 for all 3. After the first dance, the story changed to $75. I said nope, talked to the manager and we worked out an agreement that I'd pay $50 and he would talk to the ROB's. Never again.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Hell, I haven't even tried two girls *outside* the club yet, much less inside, at least not at the same time. I only have one dick, and while I *do* have two hands, I'm not convinced that two sets of boobs in my face would be any more interesting than one at a time. Especially since the second set probably won't have any problem giving me a dance after the first set is done anyway.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion