tuscl

Hobbies - Clubbing and OTC

DougS
Florida
Not only is clubbing an addiction, but it's also an interesting, exciting and expensive hobby. OTC, even though it's an extension of clubbing for the most part, is a hobby too.

When OTCing, I ALWAYS make it a point to include in my OTC kit my camera, plenty of batteries and sometimes a tripod. I've found that photography is a great compliment to an OTC adventure and from past experiences, it only adds to the fun for both me AND the girls.

I've found that if I gain the trust of the girl, which usually isn't TOO hard to do, since she has to trust me quite a bit just to meet me outside of the club in the first place, it's usually fairly easy to suggest a photo session.

The dancers are all into looking good, being appreciated and being thought of as attractive. A lot of them have aspirations of going into modeling, too. Thus, when I ask them, they are usually receptive of the idea.

I've had quite a few of these photo shoots, and find that it's really something fun to do and can break the ice nicely- thus avoiding uncomfortable time sitting on the bed in a hotel, not knowing what to do next. It also gets my motor running and is the perfect lead in for further activities. The photos are an excellent way to remember the night and provides plenty of fond memories. Everytime, I've been told afterwords that she really enjoyed it. In fact, my repeat "subjects" always come better prepared the next time, with a complete wardrobe, usually spreading the outfits out on the bed and asking me to pick out what she will wear and in what order.

The girls that have allowed this usually have their own rules. Common rules that they set forth are "no nude pics", "never post on the web" (again, she has to trust you to keep your word), "let her delete the pics that she doesn't like", "she gets a copy of all the pics", etc.

I ALWAYS keep my word, too. I'm sure some of the girls had second thoughts days after the sessions, fearing that they'd be on the 'net, but of course that didn't happen and never will.

I've upgraded my equipment since my last OTC, and can't wait to try it out. If all goes well, I will be adding some pics to my collection next week during my road trip.

Anyone else doing this? Other ideas for play (other than the actual deed)

0 comments

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion