Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

$516 for a steak with a stripper.(pic)

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

15 yrs ago · 1 min read

Wonder what's for dessert?

Replies (5)

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

I thought this place was for the rich. However I read the steak without champagne or wine is $53, which is more reasonable although a lot more money than I want to pay. Then I got upset, this place I thought was for the rich and possibly famous, maybe, maybe not. They said lap dances were only $20. What the heck? I've had dancers try to charge me more than that on several occasions. In fact I think I'm getting a deal getting two for $30 but this very expensive restaurant is only charging $20 per lap dance. Maybe their lap dances are like getting tame table dances in one club I visit. In that case it is expensive. Other than that it sounds like a regular strip club where patrons dress up to occasionally buy very expensive drinks and expensive steak.

Profile picture for farmerart
farmerart
•

If Caesar's or Hy's in Calgary had offered lap dances, I am sure I would have become a serious monger 35 years ago. Ate many rib eyes and did much business in those two joints over the years.

Profile picture for rider324
rider324
•

I've been there for dinner a couple of times, and it wound up costing, on average, about $300 for two people which included the tip. That included several drinks (no bottles of wine or champagne), appetizers, main course, and after dinner drinks and coffee. Lapdances The $20 lapdances are about average for NYC. I got varied in quality. It really did depend on the girl. The upsell here is a given, and you can run up a fortune quickly if you head for one of the VIP rooms. I've reviewed the club twice and gave a breakdown of the various VIP prices in one of them.

Profile picture for rider324
rider324
•

Sorry, I realized I made a mess of my comment. I meant to say that the dances I got varied in quality, depending on the dancer.

Profile picture for samsung1
samsung1
•

I glanced at the champagne menu at Penthouse in Detroit and saw some really expensive bottles. It costs $20-30 just to simply sit in one of their booths.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement