$516 for a steak with a stripper.(pic)

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Thursday, August 11, 2011 7:54 PM
[view link] Wonder what's for dessert?

5 comments

• sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    I thought this place was for the rich. However I read the steak without champagne or wine is $53, which is more reasonable although a lot more money than I want to pay. Then I got upset, this place I thought was for the rich and possibly famous, maybe, maybe not. They said lap dances were only $20. What the heck? I've had dancers try to charge me more than that on several occasions. In fact I think I'm getting a deal getting two for $30 but this very expensive restaurant is only charging $20 per lap dance. Maybe their lap dances are like getting tame table dances in one club I visit. In that case it is expensive. Other than that it sounds like a regular strip club where patrons dress up to occasionally buy very expensive drinks and expensive steak.
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    If Caesar's or Hy's in Calgary had offered lap dances, I am sure I would have become a serious monger 35 years ago. Ate many rib eyes and did much business in those two joints over the years.
  • rider324
    13 years ago
    I've been there for dinner a couple of times, and it wound up costing, on average, about $300 for two people which included the tip. That included several drinks (no bottles of wine or champagne), appetizers, main course, and after dinner drinks and coffee. Lapdances The $20 lapdances are about average for NYC. I got varied in quality. It really did depend on the girl. The upsell here is a given, and you can run up a fortune quickly if you head for one of the VIP rooms. I've reviewed the club twice and gave a breakdown of the various VIP prices in one of them.
  • rider324
    13 years ago
    Sorry, I realized I made a mess of my comment. I meant to say that the dances I got varied in quality, depending on the dancer.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    I glanced at the champagne menu at Penthouse in Detroit and saw some really expensive bottles. It costs $20-30 just to simply sit in one of their booths.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion