tuscl

Top 10 Pole Dance Fails?

Sunday, July 31, 2011 9:14 PM
not the top 10 imo but it isn't my list, i'm just passing it on. [view link]

10 comments

• Clubber
    13 years ago
    8 shouldn't be on a pole anyway! 6 was a guy! 4 was shocking! 1, in that place, he deserves it!
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    I sure wouldn't hire the installers to install ceiling fans in my house.
  • troop
    13 years ago
    lol shadow, i just installed a ceiling fan a couple weeks ago and i was thinking the same thing as i watched some of that clip.
  • sinclair
    13 years ago
    Hmmm, I'm thinking the portable stripper pole is not a very reliable product. Thanks for the link.
  • mmdv26
    13 years ago
    More examples of how the real world - involving things like physics - eludes most dancers.
  • smokeshopjoe
    13 years ago
    I think that should be relabeled dance pole failures as only a couple failed on their own accord most were structural pole failures.
  • mrsunglasses
    13 years ago
    I think the lesson here is that if you are going to have a pole installed in your home, have a professional do it.
  • inno123
    13 years ago
    Note that every single one of those poles was an attempt to friction-fit a temporary one. In not a single one is there even a hint of drywall dust when the pole comes loose. Why on earth would any sane person think that a friction-fit pole could stand up to any force?
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    The one trying to do a spin on her grandmother's bed is just stupid. I think the guy in the last one is celebrating Festivus. During the airing of grievances, he will rail on the sturdiness of the aluminum Festivus pole. He certainly failed miserably on the feats of strength.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    innot123, Why would any sane person think that a stripper would think!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion