tuscl

This guy just keeps horseing around.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Nathan Johnson Arrested For Allegedly Having Sex With Horse, Again

First Posted: 7/20/11 05:06 PM ET Updated: 7/20/11 05:06 PM ET

A Kentucky man faces criminal charges after getting caught having sex with a horse for a second time, according to investigators.

Nathan Johnson is accused of animal cruelty after a witness called police and said she saw a man getting intimate with a horse at a stable in Carson Park in Paducah on July 14, The Paduca Sun reports.

The McCracken County Sheriff's Department investigated the case and issued a warrant for the 28-year-old's arrest on July 18. Authorities reportedly took Johnson into custody the following morning.
This isn't the first time the suspect has been accused of improper relations with a horse, according to KFVS 12.

In fact, Johnson was hit with the same charges in 2002 for a previous incident at Carson Park, the station notes.

Though bestiality is illegal in about 30 states, investigators around the country continue to apprehend suspects accused of having sex with animals -- repeatedly.

9 comments

• farmerart
    13 years ago
    The moose up here in the North West Territories are starting to look a little bit enticing.
  • highlander2973
    13 years ago
    "Wilburrr, I told you I don't swing that waaaaay...."
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    I can hardly wait to see what the children look like. Neigh !!!
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    Horses? Come on, every knows sheep are sexier!
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Those Kentuckyans need to leave their livestock alone
  • newmark
    13 years ago
    That is the reason the damn horses run so fast at the Kentucky Derby, trying to get away from their "suitors"

Wouldn't you have to be packing a reeler big dick to get anything out of the deal?
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    I read in the paper that a man in Oregon was arrested for animal necrophilia (having sex with dead animals). It's a felony. Its just kind of weird to think that they had to write a law to tell us that it was wrong to do this. What could you possibly tell the judge?
    "Gee your honor I thought the cat was still alive when I was fuckin' him. I wouldn't fuck a dead cat that's against the law." -- Robert Schimmel RIP
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion