tuscl

10-10-10 Shill or newbie

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Sometimes it is obvious that the reviewer is a club employee or dancer. The smarter ones try to make you belive that they are customers. Some customers are such newbies that if a dancer touches his dick, it is an automatically the greatest club on earth.

When in doubt, flag it.

5 comments

• troop
    13 years ago
    agree 100%!

as a matter of fact i'm rating this thread a 10!

don't flag me though, i'm not a newbie or a shill.
  • magicrat
    13 years ago
    Shadowcat, I just read yet another "10" review on a local club from a first time reviewer. I've been to this club several times, and while the staff and dancers are friendly, you will get nothing but air for your efforts. Not worth it for me or most on this board. I haven't flagged the review though.
  • harrydave
    13 years ago
    Just flagged a 10-10-10 review for a club in Ft Worth. Just gushing with praise. One characteristic of the shill reviews is that they often praise the club management. LOL! I don't know, in my experience, the managers tend to be dickheads.
  • chimark
    13 years ago
    anytime the management is flagged as very helpful, I immediately know it's a BS post... also when they talk way too much about the music, club layout, and if every girl is friendly and spent loads of time with me... purse BS
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    100% agree or if they (like me) have not been to that many clubs they may rate a club to high since they have nothin good to compare it to. That's why I'm going on a road trip to platinum plus n south carolina and then to follies in atlanta georga : )))
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion