tuscl

A Job.

Thursday, July 7, 2011 4:40 PM
i heard the club was amazing.I also heard they have nice looking dancers. i never been but i would want to go one day. and i was just wanting to know how can i work up there? i want to apply. i live in mansfield, but i dnt have any way to go and apply. what can i do? i am in major need of a job. i have a 1 year old daughter. so what can i do?i can dance and everything else. i just need to get up there and show them what i can do.

12 comments

• rell
    13 years ago
    umm so if u have no way of gettin up there.. how are you going to work there every night ??.. just a thought
  • sanitago
    13 years ago
    go apply. most clubs are happy to see new talent come in the door because it makes the dancers who are there pay attention to business and also gives the customers another reason to come in.
  • Quayla20
    13 years ago
    ummm, there is a thing called gas money. just saying.
  • Quayla20
    13 years ago
    umm, there is a thing called gas money. just saying.@rell
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    I'm gonna go out on a limb and say the club probably wont let you tele-commute
  • harrydave
    13 years ago
    When I retire from my current job, I think I'm going to become a traveling career counselor for strippers. I will be professional and courteous, but will take payment only in lap dances and OTC action. And, I will break TUSCL_Bro's record for most strip club reviews. Now those are worthy goals. Ok Quayla, about your potential career. You need a little 3 week plan: Week 1 - Make sure you have a reliable babysitter lined up, someone who will let you get away with all kinds of shit as your schedule may not be predictable. Call the club and ask them if they need girls, how to apply, do you get to audition on stage the same day, and do you get to start work the same day if they like you. Finally, tell them when you're coming in, and then call them again before you go all the way there to make sure it's a good time. Week 2 - Somehow, get your baby settled with the babysitter and get to the club and do the audition or whatever they require. Don't party the night before. Don't get there late. Do arrive looking good, with your clothes and shoes in a little bag, ready to dance. Week 3 - Work your ass off and be nice to everybody, even the bitches and assholes. Do not say a bad thing about anybody. Getting hired is easy. Getting accepted is more difficult and some girls may try to squeeze you out. Do not give them the satisfaction of breaking you or drawing you into a fight. Do not give the DJ a blow job; he is not your friend (LOL!) At some point in week 3 you will have some money. Do not spend it on anything except the babysitter, gas, and food. Do not celebrate by buying a bottle of Crown or treating all your friends to a drink, or a pair of new stripper shoes. You are not rich, you have only just begun. Don't start spending money 'til week 5 or 6 at the earliest. Good luck!
  • JGoose
    13 years ago
    Perhaps StripperWeb would be a better place to ask?
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    hd: Those are good guidelines for *any* person in her position, looking for *any* job.
  • Quayla20
    13 years ago
    naw, im good with this website. @jgoose
  • VETERANCLUBBER
    13 years ago
    @Quayla- how do you ge to work? Maybe take a cab for an initial interview, call ahead to see when auditions are. I don't see the club having a problem with telecommute, as long as you make it to work, unless you don't have a work Visa which may not be the case.
  • chukko
    13 years ago
    I would think that stripperweb is the better place. This site is more of a customer side of the strip club side, but I do have thoughts. Have your friends help you out and maybe even your family if they are supportive of you (some peoples families are like that). I mean your question is too simple. There are clear forms of public transportation that are out there (e.g. cab, bus, train, etc.). If you can't afford them you have to walk, bike, or rely on friends.
  • chukko
    13 years ago
    From your previous statements, it looks like you are advertising for someone on this site to help you out.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion