tuscl

Barebacking

johnbrwon001
Maryland
Sunday, June 5, 2011 7:19 PM
Never done it but I've been tempted to many times. Statistics and human physiology suggest that in terms of disease transmission BBBJ is safer than BB vag is safer than BB anal so if I were to do it it would be oral only. For similar reasons I don't give oral either. What limits do you set for yourself and has barebacking ever come back to bite you, so to speak?

20 comments

• harrydave
    13 years ago
    I don't bareback with anyone except my wife. Condoms are cheap, effective and easily transported. Using them dramatically reduces the risk and shows respect for your partner. I have never had an STD. All of this make sense to anybody else?
  • johnbrwon001
    13 years ago
    I guess I should have been more specific and said barebacking with a stranger whether you paid for it or it was a one night stand. If you're with someone you trust who either you know practices safe sex when not with you or is monogamous with you then barebacking is much less of an issue.
  • gillydon
    13 years ago
    BB vag with a stranger could lead to babies and child support payments in the future too..
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    A dancer that barebacks you, barebacks everyone. If she's willing to do it with someone she barely knows in a club or hotel room, who knows what's going on there.
  • Realist123
    13 years ago
    I would never go bare on anything but Blowjobs.
  • mmdv26
    13 years ago
    I am a child of the 60's. We only used a rubber if we were going all the way with high school girlfriend and didn't want to nock her up. After HS, the whole dating scene was all about balling - the idea of wearing a rubber almost never came up....the pill was available, and therefore birth control was the girl's responsibility. Disease prevention was almost completely alien to anyone...I mean really, what was the free clinic for...go there, get a shot, and two days later it didn't hurt to piss anymore. And be sure to tell your friends not to be ballin' that chick...she's got the clap! By the mid 80's AIDS was beyond the bung hole of gay guys, and the language had become very clinical...putting a condom on a penis....bodily fluids....ejaculating on her face...jeeeez. There was genuine fear about what had been in that hole before you...talking about girls, now....so a younger generation became comfortable with the idea of carrying rubbers around and actually using them. Even if it was just for sharing the load (hahaha) of the birth control burden. I have done BB straight sex with strippers. I've had to get a shot as a result of doing that. So my club review might say "don't be ballin' any of the chicks in that place, they've all got the clap"....or worse. Since the big head is doing a lot more of the thinking these days...and even it is getting feeble...I am beyond BB with below the waste penetration of strippers. If I have to dress up for oral, then forget it.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Covered for everything with everyone, including my wife. It's a paranoia thing, you wouldn't understand.
  • boss435
    13 years ago
    I've only done the bbbj once in a club. It was awesome. Was offered bb straight sex. Declined.
  • biggb011
    13 years ago
    About ten years ago I BB the best looking stripper I've EVER seen in the club. That was the first and only time I've ever done something that stupid. Went to the doctor every 3 months for over a year after that. Fortunately I didnt catch nothing. But the most interesting thing is she is quite famous now.
  • HonestT
    13 years ago
    Bare backing any hole (not monogamous - and then you still can't be too sure) but oral is like driving at night with your lights off and letting go if the wheel. It's exhilarating, dangerous, and you know it's going to end badly. Maybe I'm paranoid, but I want to see proof from a doctor before I enter raw. biggb011 - can we have a hint? At least tell us a movie she's been in!
  • inno123
    13 years ago
    I am smart enough to realize that no matter how much she pretends to be into me that I am not her one exception to her no bareback rule. So I look at all the other guys in the club and say...how much do I trust ALL these other guys to be disease free?
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Did you realize there is 100% chance you will die if you kill yourself
  • Player11
    13 years ago
    I have had BBBJ itc a coupla times. Not something I was really seeking. Other than that I cover up. There are lots of guys who talk about bareback on these boards but beyond the fantasy of it you don't know who a gal has really been with or high risk the group her partners come from. There is one good thing that can happen with BB and three bad things: STD, PG, BF or husband finding out you've been in her. While my fav was trying to get pg with hubby I did her for a year with condom only bc defense. That made me nervous enough. Now she has decided he cant have kids and gone back on bc. Considering her ad on SA, I don't think its just for me and him.
  • johnbrwon001
    13 years ago
    mmdv26, I have an older friend who wasn't a 60s child but came of age in the 70s before AIDS and never used a rubber with any of his girlfriends. Of course anything you could catch back then (except herpes, of course) could be cured with a shot of antibiotics which a high-school friend of his needed after catching the clap from his promiscuous girlfriend (balls swelled up to grapefruits). But pretty much everyone I know now uses a rubber pretty regular even though the chance of catching AIDS for a non-gay, non drug-using guy is pretty damn low. Still, like others have been posting, if a strange girl lets you bareback her chances are she's letting others do the same and you have no idea about her other partners. Damn, it seems like sex used to be so much simpler before AIDS, and now we've got to worry about HPV too (though we've got a vaccine for that). I should find an AIDS cure or vaccine just for my own damn sex life.
  • runrdude
    13 years ago
    I had to look this thread back up. I was in a club last night and had a great time with a new to me dancer. We talked for a long time, did some shots (several shots for her, just a few for me), and had a good time visiting. It seemed to click. We finally went back for a three dance nude set after 90 minutes or so. Her hands were up the shorts in the first ten seconds so I thought things would be good. Of course the bouncer came in five seconds later, asked the girl a question and left (hand still up shorts), but that still calmed things down a little. Just a little. There was lots of in the shorts hand action, LFK, DATY, and FIV. She seemed genuinely concerned that I did not nut even though we stretched it to 6 songs. There was no up sell or talk of tip for the extras before or during the set. I did tip her twenty and we went back out. An hour (and several more shots) later, it was about time for me to head out, but she got me back for another three song set. Once again, no talk of extras or of money. Almost immediately, she went into BBBJ while I gave a digital examination to her tight wet lady parts. Somewhere in the second song (or maybe third, I was a little fuzzy), she turned around and said "This is so not me." and started prepare to slip it in. I came to myself just in time and stopped her, but it was a close thing. She went back into vigorous head, but I was a little shook up and once again did not complete. I tipped her $50 for a great effort and experience. I will definitely look her back up, but be better prepared. After all, safety first.
  • johnbrwon001
    13 years ago
    That's an awesome story. Looked up some of your reviewed clubs and it looks like you get around the Lexington KY area. Did this happen down there (down to me since I'm in middle Indiana right now)? I think I made a trip down there for other reasons and stopped by a club to chill out and wasn't too impressed. Anyway I've learned over the years to keep a condom handy just in case.
  • runrdude
    13 years ago
    Yeah, this was Lexington. It seems to all be about the right club, the right, girl, and the right moment. I have had success in more than one Lexington club, but struck out at the same clubs at other times. A few places in Lexington have not been as good to me, even though I have had girls at other clubs tell me they are "extra" friendly. I guess I didn't have my playa face on.
  • runrdude
    13 years ago
    I don't think I conveyed how much this event scared the shit out of me. It really shook me up as to how fast I could be in a situation I did not want. I guess I should have seen it coming as soon as she turned around towards cowgirl while my shorts were down. Live and learn.
  • how
    13 years ago
    That's some amazing self-discipline, runrdude!
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    BBBJs in a VIP room are my interaction of choice when available. I've done BBFS perhaps a half dozen times in my Clubbing career. Never have had any Medical problems, just lucky I guess>
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion