tuscl

BEST DAY OF THE WEEK TO VISIT SC

10inches
Florida
have had several dancers tell me that Mondays are always the slowest day of the week. I figure if business is slow, then it might be a good day for extras as the girls are trying to squeeze money out of fewer customers. any thoughts on this ??

12 comments

• Realist123
    13 years ago
    Best day really depends entirely on the club itself or if you have an ATF and go in when she works, theres so many variables to say one day is better than the other.. really means nothing is mostly a personal decision rather than one night that is good overall across the board.

There is no right answer, and there is no wrong answer. Because there is none.
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    The best day to visit a strip club is today.
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    10 - I've had a nice run of Monday visits over the last few months. And yes, jack, I'm going today!
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    Fridays and Saturdays tend to have the best looking girls. I won't worry about trying to find the days which best maximize extras, since strippers are such whores these days fishing them OTC is practically about a given anyways.
  • pabloantonio
    13 years ago
    I have also heard that Mondays are slow. In my opinion, the best girls avoid Saturday and Sunday. Many mature dancers avoid Saturdays because they don't want to do "dollar" night with the young but broke crowd.

I prefer to go Monday thru Friday. But on Fridays I am often competing with a bunch of horny 20 year-old guys. One thing we have in common is that we are both horny.

I met my ATF ever dancer on a slow Monday night. Who would have guessed?

I agree with Realist, the best day to go has no answer.
  • txtittyfan
    13 years ago
    Any day they are open and I am in the mood.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Any day of the week that ends in y
  • Drippy
    13 years ago
    I always visit Monday-Thursday. Last week I visited my fav club on Monday afternoon. There were very few customers, but to my surprise, 6-10 dancers, several being very attractive. A dancer I knew came and sat with me and as we talked I mentioned the abundance of good looking dancers. She said the club now has a policy that if a dancer wants to work Friday and Saturday, they now have to take a shift on Monday or Tuesday afternoons. Seems like early weekdays here could be very fun.
  • gsv
    13 years ago
    If you are going to see a favorite and you know she is working on a less busy day, that's naturally going to be the best time to go.

But I can also agree in general that it's my experience that Mondays actually aren't bad at all - at least in the places I frequent, there are still tons of hot dancers, just less customers. Which is good :-)
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Whatever days has the hottest strippers who suck cock is the best day.
  • lopaw
    13 years ago
    lol
    I like vm's answer.
  • Player11
    13 years ago
    I like Bikini Wednesday.....
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion