tuscl

Upcoming Business Trips to Indianapolis and Seattle - Recommendations?

Saturday, May 21, 2011 1:28 PM
The summer months include some business trips which will allow me some free time. I like to play after work and no place better than a SC. Brads in Indy is a must for me - do they still have $10 dances. What about extras itc / otc atmosphere / prices? I have no problem pressing a gal for otc if vibes are right. To track my progress I will be writing reviews when this happens.

13 comments

• samsung1
    13 years ago
    I think it depends on what time/day you go to Brad's. Sometimes it is $12 dances ($10/song to the dancer and then you pay $2/song to some cashier). They do have a free buffet between a certain time (I think 4-6pm but not sure). Also free admission passes available for printing off on their website. I heard one hour north of Indianapolis is Kokomo and OTC is much easier there and the clubs are dives with $10 dances (no extra $2 bullshit!). They also have a Rick's Cabaret now in Indianapolis. Maybe you can meet up with Dougster when you visit Seattle LOL
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    You should check out Centerfolds if you are in Seattle, Payer. It's easily the scummiest strip club in town and doing nothing but continuing to go down hill from what I've heard. You might be able to meet up with the $25-60 crack whores you are so fond of there. Also if you go there, there is no chance that I will accidentally bump into you, so it will be perfect.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Player11, I'll be in Indianapolis this week and PM you about current Brad's info.
  • Player11
    13 years ago
    Brads would be a must club for me just to kickback, relax and enjoy any buffet and $10 (or 12) dances.
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    You can pm me if you would like suggestions
  • racejeff
    13 years ago
    Brad's is now $12 all day pay dancer $10 and $2 to house cashier. I'm not sure how happy Player 11 will be at Brad's camera's in both VIP and regular couch dance area. If willing to just kickback relax and enjoy buffet you will be OK. VIP is $100 for 30 minutes for a shared room. Perhaps a lesser well know but better place for Players style is the Harem House just down the street from PT's
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    13 years ago
    I live in Seattle, so I can advise you: The Seattle scene is minimal. Only six clubs within the city limits. Three others in the surrounding suburbs. Six of those nine are Deja Vu clubs--moderate enjoyment level clubs. All nine clubs are juice bars, no actual tip rail in all but one club (and I wouldn't recommend that one). Nude dances on stage, but all lap dances are bikini. Some dancers are able to flash a little. You will hear of isolated, infrequent reports of great mileage, but that's on an individual dancer-by-dancer case. On a typical business trip, you're not likely to encounter a high mileage dancer. Just to see an interesting club, Dream Girls (downtown) is anther Deja Vu property. It's the newest club in the region. Parking may be scarce and expensive. The club is in the block next to Safeco Field and Qwest Field. If the Mariners or Sounders are playing home games while you want to go there, it could be difficult. I go the the Deja Vu, Lake Forest Park, mostly. It has a good selection of dancers. If you'll be closer to Tacoma, the Deja Vu, Lakewood is similar. (Are you getting the picture?) It was much, much better in the old days, prior to June 2, 2008, when a major multiagency LE raid on a chain of four strip clubs lead to their 2010 closure. Subsequently, their owners plea bargained to felony money laundering and prostitution charges (i.e., too much high mileage).
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    13 years ago
    P.S. All Deja Vu clubs have cameras covering the lap dance areas, but you could still have a good time. I don't think all their cameras are closely viewed by management. Club Sin Rock in Renton also has cameras and is very strict in enforcing one-way, only contact. Clubs to avoid in Seattle: Centerfolds, Sands, and Dancing Bare. In surrounding areas: Deja Vu, Tukwila. It's close to the aiport, and you would think of a club like that would be good, but it's neighborhood is a little scary.
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    Just my opinion - Brad's is overrated. I've never had a good time. But the majority rules. Others seem to love it. Just don't be disappointed if you have high expectations. The dancers love to spend their time with regulars and you have to be aggressive in asking for dancers.
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    No way. Centerfolds is the perfect club for Payer11.
  • trojangreg
    13 years ago
    Skip all the clubs in Seattle. Go to the original Starbucks and buy a souvenier coffee cup instead. It is a much better value than any club in Seattle or the surrounding area. Plus you can always say you got your coffee cup from the original Starbucks store.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Yesterday, I hung out at Brad's with fellow TUSCL member, OhioVoyeur. We had a good time. I got the current Brad's price of $12 per lap dance with a chesty brunette. I love big natural tits. OhioVoyeur had the same price, I believe. The buffet is between 4-6 pm and it isn't fancy, but it's good food.
  • PredragDr
    13 years ago
    For Indianapolis, Babes East is pretty good on Tuesdays with its $10 dances. Brad's is okay, but I expected from its reputation that it would have more selective hiring practices and harder working dancers (most are quite lazy due to the low payout). I don't think any city in the Northwest has good clubs. Even Portland is not impressive despite having one of the highest per capita club rates. What I did find interesting about my visit to Seattle last year were those drive-up coffee stands with scantily clad baristas. In my opinion, these baristas were actually a little hotter than the average dancer at Brad's. Some will even routinely flash nipple or everything for a little tip.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion