Cinco de Mayo

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
I got a PM from a TUSCL buddy that is planning to spend the day at The Columbia Platinum Plus. Just wondering if you know of any clubs that pull the stops out for this Mexican Holiday. Seems like the latina clubs in So. Fl. and the southern tier of states might be hopping. Dame una mas cerveza, Gracias!

10 comments

• samsung1
    13 years ago
    Here in Columbus club x is having Free admission. Also new club called club escape is suppose to open may 5th. I heard this from a tuscl buddy in a pm
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    My fave, Stir Crazy, has a sign up, but it is hispanic most all the time. Nothing special.
  • lopaw
    13 years ago
    Here in LA we go loco for Cinco De Drinko!
    Most every club has some cerveza & drink specials and all-you-can-eat tacos (not that kind, unfortunately).
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    LMFAO!!!
  • magicrat
    13 years ago
    Damn Lopaw! I was about to order a plane ticket to LA!
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    Is it wrong to get lap dances from a Mexican stripper who's an illegal immigrant? Isn't she taking the job of a white trash American? Aren't the illegal dancers driving down the cost of blow jobs, taking the food--as well as other things--out of the mouths of American citizens of the stripper persuasion?
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Oh great, now I gotta check green cards!
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    sc,

I'd like to find an Asian who's green card I could check! Perhaps today when vm and I hit a different club. Been 7 years since I visited it. :)
  • Prim0
    13 years ago
    "Is it wrong to get lap dances from a Mexican stripper who's an illegal immigrant? Isn't she taking the job of a white trash American? Aren't the illegal dancers driving down the cost of blow jobs, taking the food--as well as other things--out of the mouths of American citizens of the stripper persuasion?"

I'm not seeing any negatives here...is it just me?
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    I went out to Club X tonight - free admission tonight and it was packed full house. Lots of couples.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion